4/5 Basil AMBG 111 +2.5 105 +7 92

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA, Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

A much nicer number today. The direction is good. He still seems happy and affectionate. There will be a few pokuses today, poor baby. I took a look at one of his extraction sites and it looks healthy and pink, not at all red or inflamed. I need help to get a look at the one further back. Help and a stainless steel glove.

House guests arriving today and Basil HATES having other people around. This may render any BG tests after they arrive useless for a couple of days.

Have a great day, everyone!

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/5 Basil AMBG 111

OH my....House Guests.....blech....
    Hope you all survive the visit....good luck with Basil...poor baby. At least the gum is nice looking...don't know how you did it but that was a good job getting a peek in there. I would need steel glove for sure with Shadow...he purses his lips tightly....so funny but defeats my attempts at looking in his mouth.... :roll:

3. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad to hear that the gum looks good Lydia.
    Great job on getting a look inside. :lol: :lol:
    Basil's numbers are looking good at are totally normal.
    Enjoy the company.

4. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

I'm happy to hear that Basil is coming along nicely after his dental and extractions. Numbers look good, too!
    Good luck with the house guests, I hope Basil isn't effected to much!

5. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Stainless steel glove, hahaha! What a great idea!
    You just have to find a museum with a suit of armor on display and 'borrow' the glove.

Better number today for Basil.
    I hope he finds a good hiding place for when your house guests arrive.

6. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

WE hate house guests!!Moonie takes 2 days to adjust!! Hope Basil will be fine with it--
    Looks like numbers are coming down--Dont fret Lydia--I have a real good feeling here--HUGS from Us~! :mrgreen:

7. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Thanks, everyone. He is cruising in the normal range. He's kind of quiet, but my instinctive feeling (based on knowing him for 13.5 years!) is that he is okay.

He wants badly to be outside, I know. I just can't let him do that with those trimmed claws, though.

8. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Lydia,

Oh yeah, the house guest thing. My cats hate intruders too. They are not used to anybody but us, pretty much. Once my neighbors grand daughter [teen] was in the house. Sammy [civie] came up to the door to come in and than his nose started twitching and no go. He turned around changed his mind. :smile:

Glad Basils #'s are good. Hope you both survive the company. ;-)
    And good job at getting a look at his extraction site.

Have a good evening.

jan and sara

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.