4/5 Do Lou amps 335 +9 306 pmps389 +2 362

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lisa and Do Lou (GA), Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

amps 335
    Well he did not sleep with me last night always a sign he does not feel as well :sad: Hope he feels better later I have to work today so once again will not be able to check him until the +9 or 10 son is home to keep a watch on him.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11045

2. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Re: 4/5 Do Lou amps 335

Good Morning Lisa and Do Lou!

Come on down Do Lou!!!! It's time to start feeling better

3. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

awww sorry you do not feel well do lou .. I hope you come down soon so you can start feeling better again!

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Come down from those Pinks Do Lou....and we hope you will feel better real soon...

5. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Hi, Lisa & Do Lou :YMHUG:
    I hope you feel better soon & have nice #s to go along with your good feelings :thumbup
    Have a great day!!

6. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Well home from work and he is +9 306 at least he is not red :mrgreen: and he seems to be feeling a little better he goes to the vet in the morning for his heart xray which is long overdue so I hope this does not cause too much stress but he hates going there and hates car riding

7. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Re: 4/5 Do Lou amps 335 +9 306 pmps389

pmps 389 I am so tired of pink maybe my vet is right and I should go ahead with 4U as my vet recommended :sad: :sad:

8. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

9. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Lisa--Do Lou has had heart issues for a long time, Yes? I'm looking at your ss and see that you are only on this dose 3 cycles??--Can you bring yourself to wait another 3 cycles, or a day & 1/2 to see if this dose kicks in?--I would see what happens with this dose first.
    Hope the vet gives you good news tomorrow..Hope Do Lou's sweet heart is well & healthy!!
    HUGS from US!!!

10. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Yes he has had a enlarged heart just slight since the age of 2 but its never gotten any larger but he was put on heart med as a preventive I will let you know how our vet trip goes tomorrow

11. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Hi Welcome to LL. I'm not around much recently but you will do fine here. I had a high dose kitty and she is going well because of advice here. Hang in there, PATIENCE, that is the key. They seem to do their "own thing" at our expense. Do Lou will come down. LTS is sometime frustrating for the beans more than the kitties.

12. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Awe, Do Lou I bet you don't feel good because of all the colors your have been having. Can make you tired and yucky :sad: I hope you adjust to your dose soon and feel better. Lisa - good luck at the vet tomorrow. Hope Do Lou doesn't get to stressed. :YMHUG: cat_pet_icon

13. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

You have a couple of options with respect to how quickly you increase Do Lou's dose.

I think the question is whether the nadir is consistently >300 or if there are numbers in the 200s that you are missing because you're at work. I would think about increasing the dose by 0.25u but if you want, you could increase after 2 days, which would be tomorrow morning.

14. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

no dosing advice here .. just wanted to say I understand your frustration with the pink numbers ... I hope you guys start to see some better numbers soon!

15. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Ok thanks Sienne I may go ahead and do that it will just depend on his numbers in the morning I am just frustrated thats all and had a migraine all day and cannot sleep tonight so here I am up at 1:30 HUGS to you and Gabby :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

16. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Yes I can tell he is not having a good day or night tonight just not feeling real good so kinda glad we are going to the vet to have is lungs listened too in the morning I have been listening to them at home and he sounds a wee bit congested I think not sure if its his allergies acting up or whether he needs to go with a round of clavamox or not

17. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Lisa,

Good luck with Do Lou's vet apt. I hope he feels better soon. I know its hard when they don't feel good. :-|

Sending snow flakes and good thoughts your way.

jan and sara

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.