4/5 SCRABBLE PMPS 107 +2.5 67

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle & Scrabble (GA), Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11042
    Morning everyone, hope all had a nice Easter! Scrabble is doing well, had a big appetite last night before I went to bed and a big one this morning! He is feeling really good. I think his stitches are itching him a bit but he can't reach them to scratch which is good. I can't believe how well the baby t-shirt is working out for him! I am off today so we will see what the day and night brings on this rainy morning. Almost a dosecrease again last night!

2. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Re: 4/5 SCRABBLE AMPS 91

Sure does look like he is itching for a dosecrease, doesn't it?

Keep up the good work Michelle! Your boy is doing great!

P.S. How was dessert last night? :lol:

3. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

Mornin' y'all! Nice number this morning Scrabble!

Tugger is threatening another decrease too... just can't quite make up his mind about it I guess. He's hovering. Probably because he knows I have a ton of stuff to do this week, if all goes well hubby should be home Saturday(ish) so I have a lot to do to get ready. So this is the time when Tug will just keep hovering near the line, keeping me on my toes and trapped at home. Then, he'll be perfectly behaved for the next few weeks only to turn around and pull some crazy stunt right before we have to go to Georgia in May. I threatened him in return though, told his furry lil butt that if he does worry me when it's time to go, I'll just load him up and cart him along for that 18 hour drive down, two day stay in a hotel and another 18 hour drive back. So we'll let him think on that for a while and see what he does. Tug doesn't care for travel, so I've crossed everything that's crossable that he will decide to behave himself.

I hope you get to enjoy your day off and get some rest!

4. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Hi ladies, dessert was good! LOL! I had to leave the Easter festivities yesterday to go home and shoot Scrabble, too funny! Keep threatening Tugger Marvie, he probably won't listen because cats do what they want! Ha! Of course Scrabble will do one of his drops tomorrow night when I have to be at work because that is how he rolls lol! Have a good day everyone!

5. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

nice number scrabble .. hope those stitches aren't bothering you to bad .. you sure do look handsome in that shirt anyways!

6. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Michelle,
    Scrabble is looking mighty good with his greens and cute T-shirt! Enjoy your day off - it's a nice day if you can stay home since it's raining. It will be nice this afternoon!

7. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Good morning Michelle! Hope your Easter Holiday was a good one!

Scrabble is looking really good! I'm glad the t-shirt is keeping him from bothering those stitches. Will keep fingers crossed for that dosecrease!

8. Mindy & Max

Mindy & Max Member

Way to go Scrabble! You look good in green (and your t-shirt!). :D

9. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Hey there, Mr. Scrabble, nice morning number for your mommy :smile:
    Michelle, he'll prabably stay in green, until you have to go back to work. They just love keeping up on our toes.

Laughing at Marvie for threatening Tugger with long car ride. :lol: Hope it works.

10. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Like those AMPS Scrabble! Sorry about the itching...must be so frustrating!

11. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Re: 4/5 SCRABBLE AMPS 91 +3 71

+3 71 going btb for a couple of hours!

12. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Re: 4/5 SCRABBLE AMPS 91 +3 71 +4.75 68

+4.75 68
    he was pretty hungry so I just fed him and Sabrina a 1/2 can of FF, I usually feed them in a couple of hours but he was sitting in front of his bowl so I decided to feed, he can afford to eat!

13. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

WHAT GORGEOUS NUMBERS!! Scrabble you & momma are doing great!! Have a great day!
    Stay Green Scrab!! :mrgreen:

14. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

What great numbers today!! :D

That was a very clever solution, putting a t-shirt on Scrabble to keep him from bothering his wound. Good fashion decision, too! :mrgreen:

15. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Looking good for Scrabble today.
    We so have to teach him to just surf nicely in the beautiful greens
    and enoug with nose dives.
    Maybe he is just "iching" for a new tshirt for his own party soon (antijinx)
    Max sends a big high 5 to his buddy.

16. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Hi, Michelle & Scrabble ... I agree... Scrabble is doing fabulous & so are you :thumbup
    Itching isn't so much fun.. but healing is wonderful!! He looks so cute in his lil t-shirts ;-)
    Hope you are enjoying your day off... ahhhhhhh how wonderful they are!!

17. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Re: 4/5 SCRABBLE AMPS 91 +9 66

Well just got back from doing errands, as soon as I walked in Scrabble took a huge poop in the litterbox, he came out and started running around. He is now playing with his catnip mouse, he is pretty happy today! His +9 is 66 so he is surfing the greens today, yay!!!

18. Marvie and Tugger

I think getting that sore fixed up and his teefers shined have given Scrabble a whole new outlook on life =) And that poop must have felt good to get rid of too :lol:

Tugger's surfing right along with Scrabble today it seems =) These two are really enjoying each other's company I guess!

19. bettyandhank

bettyandhank Well-Known Member

LOVE the new headshot. He looks very handsome! i think maybe you should keep dressing him even after the boo-boo clears. He wears it so well and seems not to mind.

20. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

PMPS 107 am a little crazy for being disappointed in that number? I know it is almost green but we have not had any blue in a few days. I am on day 27 of lantus cart so maybe I should think about changing soon. Betty I was thinking for Christmas I am going to buy him a t-shirt because he doesn't seem to mind it!!! I don't have any kids so baby shopping for my cat would be fun! Hahaha!

21. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/5 SCRABBLE PMPS 107

Looking good Scrabble cat_pet_icon

22. Marvie and Tugger

Re: 4/5 SCRABBLE PMPS 107

Looking very good there in your spiffy tshirt Scrabble! It looks good with these numbers you've had lately =)

Michelle, I'd be a teensy bit bummed too. We're on day three of all greens here and I would be a bit disappointed if I saw a blue now (though yesterday I was hoping to wake up to a pretty blue, I'd have felt much better about it all if I had!) but hey, that's barely blue like you said. It's only blue-green, not bright blue ;) He'll be green again in a few hours!

23. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

+2.5 67 he is dropping nicely! We'll see what a couple of hours will bring! I feel guilty for being bummed by 107!

24. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Scrabble could have a whole tee shirt wardrobe!! We could create a line of kitty tees :idea: :idea: :lol: :lol:
    Scrabble could be the spokesperson cat(2)_steam
    No,really those numbers are really beautiful--What a difference!! Great JOB!!

25. bettyandhank

bettyandhank Well-Known Member

Guilt is a Mother's perogative.

Pulling for you, Scrabble...

26. Marvie and Tugger

I really love the new pic. He looks so very proud and regal =)

27. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

LOL the funny part is he doesn't seem to mind the t-shirts, it is too cute!!! His +4.5 is 74, kind of disappointed, thought he would drop tonight oh well!!

28. Marvie and Tugger

Tell him he's gonna fall behind if he keeps preening in his prettypretty shirt :lol: Tugger finally broke, so that means Scrabble's bound to do it pretty soon. When do you go back to work? :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.