4/5 Shadow AMPS=345, +8=283, PMPS=326

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

+4=299
    +8=222
    AMPS=345 ~.75u Lev (5th day)
    Yesterday's Condo

I opened a new flex Pen and will give him some times to see if he wants to bring himself down ...2 yellows gave me pause about raising it just yet. After looking back over the SS I guess it does take him longer to get things under control. I just hate to see him in the higher numbers. I tried to sneak a FF turkey & Giblets in today and while Raja ate her breffis, Shadow left a bit in his dish. I had to sprinkle a lot more chicken on it before he would even eat it. He is playing now with his catnip mouse. I just wish I knew what I was doing with him. My problem child :roll:

2. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Re: 4/5 Shadow AMPS=345

Oh fresh juice! Hope that makes a difference. He dipped down a little that's something, maybe he can take it down another step today, he seems to be in no hurry but as long as he gets there in the end......

Have a good Monday everyone!

3. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Pat,
    Hoping Shadow's numbers will come down today. Does he like the FF Salmon, by any chance! I use a lot of FF, as Maggie laps up whatever juice she can find plus a little of the bulk. She's beter with the Sophisticat. Have a nice day.

4. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

I understand your frustration, but you may just have one tortoise and one hare in your house! Both will get to the finish line!

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

We are looking for Logan...has anyone heard from Kelly since last Thursday?

6. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Pat, it's frustrating, I know. I hope the new juice pen is what it takes to bring Shadow down into a pretty yellow.

7. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Well, those early yellow numbers were encouraging, getting away from pink and maybe he will do it again with some blue added. I hope he settles in to this lower dose soon.

Shadow, on his new doses reminds me of a young girl wearing high heels for the first time... wobbling around, falling out of her shoes, then a few steps that are good, then wobbling again. Later she walks around really well with just a few wobbles. Then she buys a new higher pair (lower dose) and has to wobble around again getting a few good steps in, more wobbling before eventually learning to walk well. Even so she will give a wobble here and there, because after all, these are spikey heels. Shadow does that sometimes on a dose that has already settled... wobble around... just because.

I hope he will find his running shoes and just take off with a steady stride to green.

8. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Well what can you say after that CD.
    I can just picture Shadow wearing high heels. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Of course the boy in your house would be the problem child.
    I really hope he gets his act together for you soon.

BTW, I have not heard from Kelly. I usually send an SOS to her when she vanishes
    but I know if its was g-d forbid something with Logan, she would let us know.
    When she disappears its usually because of work and with taxes coming up soon, she
    is probably swamped. I will send prayers anyways that all is okay.

9. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

he's not a problem child. he sings his own tune, dances to a different drummer and has his own agenda.....he's happy right? that's what matters!

10. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Yea, what Hillary Said!! Hope the new juice helps with the nummers!

11. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

+4=339

nothing much new around here...

12. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Hi, Pat & Shadow... I sure wish he would come on down too... he will.. it is just in his time.. geez... these little rascals do everything they want when they want & no sooner :YMSIGH:
    Lots of luck your way with the new juice!! How hopeful :thumbup

13. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Re: 4/5 Shadow AMPS=345, +8=283

Hey Pat I am looking for Logan too nailbite_smile Nothing since last THursday...makes me worry.

14. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/5 Shadow AMPS=345, +8=283

hoping Shadow drops for you soon :YMHUG:

15. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

AMPS=345 ~ .75u Lev
    +4=339
    +8=283
    PMPS=326 ~ 1.0u Lev

So, I finally gave him more insulin. He can come down to greens and then we will start over with that dreaded .75u which he just cannot seem to get past. I just don't like to see him struggling. I am not going to give up. He is so sweet. Let's hope this does something to jump start his little pancreas.
    Hope this is the right thing to do, considering his numbers today..and the past few days.
    Hope everyone has a good night....
    If anyone talks to Kelly, tell her we miss her and are thinking of Logan...thinking of them both....

16. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

It is good that you don't let Shadow get too used to the higher numbers. You gave him a fair enough chance on the reduction, but there is a point when you see you have to go back to the last good dose. You just did that. Come on Shadow, you remember how to go green.

17. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Shadow--Hope the new juice brings you back down to earth...Or yellow-blue at the very least!!
    A new cart or pen always makes Moonie come down--Looks like these numbers could be from old juice!!
    Wishing you nice numbers tomorrow!! :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.