4-6-20 Moey AMPS=124

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Briere Fur Mom, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

Last Post(4-2-20). Good morning! I hope everyone has a lovely day. Kitties be good and surf safely:D:cool: Prayers for all:bighug:

Moey's hanging in there on this dose. Paws crossed he maintains his momentum.:cat: You can do it Moeweezeymoe(one of his nicknames).

OT: OMGoodness my DH found our very first patch of ramps yesterday:smuggrin: What we don't eat will be transplanted onto our property. Hopefully in 5 years, we'll see the fruits of our labor:)
    Haven't had any luck hunting morel mushrooms so far. Hopefully the higher elevations around us have yet to produce their bounty. We'll see. Optimistically still searching.
    We're going to start scouting for ginseng on some property we've been given access to. Hopefully we'll find some that we can dig in the fall.:joyful:

DH and I are trying to make the best of this quarantine. There's only so much house cleaning and various chores you can do:rolleyes:

Sonia & Leo and Sue and Luci like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice greens last night. I hope you see more today. I hope you find the mushrooms.

Briere Fur Mom likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I have a friend in NY who's all into those ramps! Enjoy...as I understand they're quite the delicacy :)

It sounds like you could take some time to relax and read a book or watch TV - all those guilty pleasures we rarely have time for in our busy lives.

Hope you and your family are well and safe! We'll get through this :)

Take care and stay well...and keep us posted on those findings :)

Briere Fur Mom likes this.