4/6 Floyd AMPS 600, +2 591, +6 377, +10 595

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Janine & Floyd (GA), Apr 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janine & Floyd (GA)

Janine & Floyd (GA) Member

Yesterday

Maybe some NDW?

Thanks to everyone who hung in there with me yesterday, following Floyd's progress. :bighug:

2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Yes, this could be NDW as this is cycle 3 after the increase.

I peeked at his last night's cycle and it was nice to see that he went down from blacks to pinks so quickly, so that could have been some of the R action helping that cycle.

I hope he'll slide down nicely today.

Janine & Floyd (GA) likes this.
  3. Bobbie And Bubba

Could see some action this cycle with the +2 being basically the same as the pre shot. Slide down gently, Floyd. :cat:

Amanda & Shmee likes this.
  4. Janine & Floyd (GA)

@Bobbie And Bubba He's home with DH today. I told him not to test again until +6 or so, since in past episodes of NDW, he stayed high all day. Should I have him at +4 instead?

I got the Nova ketone meter, so DD was very excited to try it out today. :)

5. Bobbie And Bubba

I am a bit of a test a holic, I admit it.....+6 will probably be fine.

Glad you got the ketone meter. That will make your life easier.

6. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

:joyful: Sounds like your daughter and my daughters would get along just fine! It's awesome that you have DH and daughter to share the responsiblity. My daughters help with Asia too, my DH is squeamish and afraid of needles. :rolleyes:

I hope Floyd breaks this bounce and with the help of some R, you see more blues and greens and less yuck.

I know it's been said before, but I think it's just awesome that you are here. Your diabetic kitty patients are so lucky, and if you didn't have many before, the word may get out that you're the most informed FD vet around and you will in the future. ;)

7. Janine & Floyd (GA)

DH is also a vet, but let's just say he's more of a dog person. :rolleyes:

The whole family helps with Floyd! My 4-year-old DS likes to "suck up the blood" so sometimes he holds the glucometer (with supervision and help, of course). 12-year-old DS (high functioning autism) has tested once while I was out, and 15-year-old DD is very capable as well. But, as DH just told me on the phone, 8-year-old DD is "in charge" today.

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

8. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice seeing some better colours on Floyd's SS.

Sometime it takes a village! Glad you have the extra help.

9. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

What a great team you have, Floyd must feel very special in your house with all that attention to him! :cat:

My husband thought he was a dog person too (in his culture cats are bad luck and not highly regarded)...until Asia charmed her way in to his heart. Now he's a regular cat guy and owner of the preferred legs to nap on for our civvie Toki! :joyful:

10. Sandy and Black Kitty

Sandy and Black Kitty Well-Known Member

It’s a huge plus to have another household member (or 3) on board. I could not have managed BKs IAA by myself.

Don’t neglect to get the occasional PM+10. Good to find out where he goes during the bottom half of the PM cycle- particularly since he is quite the quick change artist :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.