4/6 Kit cat, AMPS 94, +2 70, PMPS 90

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Alicia & Kit cat, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Alicia & Kit cat

Alicia & Kit cat Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/4-5-kit-cat-amps-135-2-70-pmps-94.227940/

A pretty good start to the day! I decided to try being more consistent with the way I'm mixing up her percentages of carbs, and try that for a few days before increasing a dose. It seems like if I consistently mix 1-2% and 8-9% for most of her meals, and then give her a tablespoon-tablespoon and a half of 8-9% at +8, her numbers seem to be more consistently green. So I'm gonna try to be more consistent with that (that +8 that hits at 2 am is a rough one).

Hope everyone has a safe day!

Sonia & Leo and Briere Fur Mom like this.
  2. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

Looking wonderful Kit cat. I hope the food experiment works. I know how frustrating those can be:rolleyes:
    Work that teeny tiny bit of juice Kit cat! You can do it:D:D:D The falls are calling you:joyful:
    I hope you have a great evening Alicia.

Alicia & Kit cat and Sonia & Leo like this.
  3. Alicia & Kit cat

Alicia & Kit cat Well-Known Member

Thanks! She's had some good good numbers today (and honestly, lately in general - I'm just greedy about the greens).

I hope y'all have a good evening as well - I'm contemplating some yoga (or Netflix binging). :cool:

Briere Fur Mom likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers today. :D

Alicia & Kit cat likes this.