4/6 Nova-amps 194; +2=418--zobaline for possible neuropathy?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LindyNova, Apr 6, 2020.

1. LindyNova

LindyNova Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/nova-time-for-an-increase.227917/

Well, the Noves is doing her thing---going much higher +2 as usual. Hope this increase will help with that in the long run. Maybe come lunch or dinner she will be back in the yellows or pinks. One can always hope!

I have noticed that her back feet are getting a tiny bit shaky, although she is still able to run, jump on the bed and couch and whatnot. Would the addition of Zobaline help a bit to ward off any neuropathy that might be encroaching since she runs high most of the time?

I am trying my best to be patient, and doing the best for her.... working thru my anxiety that has increased fourfold during this COVID tsumani.

Best health to all humans & sugar kitties.

Sonia & Leo and Briere Fur Mom like this.
  2. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

Just a hint of a beach visit sends Nova to the moon. Stop playing bouncy bounce Nova. Mom's worried about you. Hopefully you'll get some advice about the Zobaline.
    Good luck with the increase. Work that juice Nova:cool::D
    I hope you have a great day:)

LindyNova and Sonia & Leo like this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I cannot comment on the Zobaline - hopefully someone with experience will come along soon to answer that question.

Once the insulin gets to the correct dose and those numbers come down, the neuropathy will also improve. Keep up the good work, continue to test and increase as necessary to keep seeing better numbers :)

LindyNova and Sonia & Leo like this.