4/7/18 - Luci - AMPS - 249, 2+ 163, 4+159, 8+219, PMPS 189,2+163,4+167

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Apr 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo

DH is in charge this morning - mama bean going to Farmer's Market, grocery shopping - errands - hope she doesn't do anything fancy - but he's steered her back away from the sharks before - we have confidence in him :)

Forgot to post this earlier - posting now - Luci's not interested in going to the lagoon so far today :(

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh good. I have been wondering why you hadn't posted. I'm glad Luci stayed in safe numbers for your DH! :cool:

3. Sue and Luci

I'm sorry to worry you! Just sat down to record her numbers and realized - OMG - I forgot to 'hit' POST this morning - I was rushing :(

I've also been studying Luci's SS really hard...looks like we're on cycle #6 and not a single green - thoughts?

4. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

As I mentioned in another condo, I think Luci needs 8 cycles to show what she can do. But now that you are contemplating a certain action, she may prove you otherwise. ;)

5. Sue and Luci

Oh, yes, that's right...discussed in a previous condo - seems like six imprinted on my brain, but Luci seems to prefer 8 cycles to get used to the new dosage. And you're exactly right - that's why I didn't mention the d. change word at all...just thinking about it seems to get her into the lagoon - unexpectedly most of the time. Maybe this way she'll think about it in the next day or so...I'll be waiting :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.