4.7 Frankie PMPS 224 +3 228

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jay, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay

Jay Member

2. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

Re: Fra4.7 Frankie PMPS 224

Nice PS. Any news on Chub?

3. Jay

Jay Member

Re: Fra4.7 Frankie PMPS 224

Yeah...Vet thinks I'm nuitzz.

My vet's sister is a vet tech and she cat sits for me on occasion, so they know how I feel about taking care of the boyz.

She did say that the bare flesh which he groomed the fur off of, was healing and he had some sort of infection there. Which is now gone. As much time as I spend with the two of them, its amazing I didnt see it earlier.

Next month he will also be going to get his teeth cleaned.

His appetite change could be the food, could be his age and his metabolism (they are getting older).

She did take blood to send out for analysis, and when it comes back, we'll find out if something is wrong with Chubby or something is wrong with me.

I should have listened to my parents and been a doc. Less then an hour at the vet. Chubby is lighter by 2 cc's of blood (mabye) and I'm lighter by $275 definitely

After all of this you would think that he'd aprreciate it. Not a chance, he doesnt want any part of me and is PO'd that I subjected him to this. What about me I wonder, as if he and his brother care. Lil Ingrates.

Dont let tell him I said this, but its worth every dime to have him back home tonite..sssshhhh..promise you wont tell him.

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 4.7 Frankie PMPS 224

You are so funny, Jay [​IMG]
    Nice PSs Frankie had today, too.

5. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Jay very nice pmps--Knew he could do it!! Good job...

6. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

Yes really, how dare he not be thrilled you stuffed him in a box, drove him around in the terror-mobile then ended up at the mean place where they steal loads more blood than ever gets stolen at home, strangers poking things in yer butt, and do you really know what they do in the back room??? They could be sending Chubs up to the Mothership for more invasive testing practices while you are sitting in the exam room twiddling your thumbs :mrgreen:

7. Jay

Jay Member

Most of the time you need a real sense of humor to be dealing with Frankie and Chubby,
    It is what is it and as tough as it is to be dealing with an Anorexic/Bullemic cat (Chubby) and a Diabetic cat (Frankie) with virtually no other life, other then working 12 hours a day, one (ME) really needs a sense of humor to get through.

Its 7:30 here and I still working getting ready for my first appointment tomorrow morning.

8. Jay

Jay Member

At this rate, I'm already thinking about a reduced does tomorrow morning.

IOne day, I'll catch it right, like a Sat or Sun and I can dose him when he is a lot lower and rising and he reacts the way he is supposed to and I can actually then see how low he goes at that PS at the current dose. Until then, when he is below 200 in the AM its tough for me to shoot, and go, and not worry all day while I'm out trying to do business, to buy more insulin, more strips, more food that neither will eat, more litter, new cat condos, pay more vet bills...sheesh..I'm tired

Its tough being a single dad, my opnly salvation is that I dont have to take them to soccor practice and then to Burger King.

"The Wheel Keeps Spinning Round"

9. Jay

Jay Member

Yep, how dare they not be thrilled. I have scars on my back from his claws, cat hair allover my shirt (his fur was really flying).

If they did send him up to the mother ship, they should have attached a note saying. "Next time send creatures that show some gratitude"

10. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

Real glad to hear about Mr. Chubb. Good deal that you got the blood work done too.

11. Jay

Jay Member

They should have taken blood from me. Frankie and Chubby do. I wonder whos next in line..wait its the IRS, April 15th is next week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.