4/7 Moses PMPS 301

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Erica & Moses, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Yesterday's Condo:
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11255

Hello! Yes, I'm so glad I caught some good blue on my day off. He had a regular LC breakfast this morning and now I can test to see where this is going :D

My parents planted new flowers in the backyard garden. Moses has a new favorite spot looking out the window upstairs, towards the garden, to make sure it's still maintained. Perhaps he watches and wishes while I'm at work. Dreaming of springtime fun, romps in the grass, fresh air and wind. Until I return home and we can play. That'd be nice. Moses reminds me of Giovanni in the story, Rappaccini's Daughter.

We'll get a +4, to see where he's heading :mrgreen:

2. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Re: 4/7 Moses AMPS 140 +1.5~158 +3~72 +6

Ugh! cat(2)_steam

I completely forgot to get his tests!!!

I just remembered and freaked and got his +6. Makes me so mad.... I really wanted to get a +4, especially +5! Ugh! He must have just eaten a snack, right? Although I didn't see him eat... hmmm No way his liver would have bounced in the middle of the day, if it got to low, right?

------ angry(2)_cat ---------

Oh well. I need to set the alarm. Ugh, coulda woulda shoulda. I'm over it, lol

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/7 Moses AMPS 140 +1.5~158 +3~72 +6

You are so funny Erica....Moses is looking great! :razz:

4. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Re: 4/7 Moses AMPS 140 +1.5~158 +3~72 +6~108

(((Erica & Moses))) Hi you two!! Moses is looking no less than the very best!! Congratulations on a wonderful beginning to this Wednesday!!! Gooooooo Moses!!! :RAHCAT

5. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Are you worried about the 108? My goodness you are a perfectionist today! That is a pretty number and not far from the 72... just a little meter variance and maybe a bite of food... totally a nothing deal. Moses is looking great.

Soon he will be out digging and chewing on those new flowers your parents planted, that's probably why he has been checking it out from the window, hahaha!! :lol:

6. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Nice looking numbers Erica, nothing to worry about, just a fluctuation.

7. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Ya... thanks ya'll.... I thought something bigger was up. I'm glad it was probably just a snack snack. ohmygod_smile

You get so into your kitty, it's hard to see the big pic sometimes...

Anyways, we almost squeezed out a yellow PMPS. So close! Maybe tomorrow, Moses? Hope so :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.