4/8 | Moose | PMPS = 139

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Moose (GA) & Rae, Apr 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moose (GA) & Rae

Moose (GA) & Rae Member

Good morning, kitties & beans!

Link to yesterday's condo.

Moose is loving the Rad Cat! So happy! :D Hopefully it will satisfy his chicken craving so that he stops bugging me during dinner time...not likely though.

Brother dog Bo's vet appointment went well yesterday. Apparently he's just like his mama and has a bit of IBS :oops: Time to change his food and give him some probiotics and see if that helps. I'm just glad it wasn't something serious!

AMPS was pretty low this morning, but I have shot lower before. I do have to leave in 2 hours to do a training tail run (I have a 15 mile trail race next weekend and a 30 mile trail race in May and I am feeling pretty ill prepared!) I will be able to get a +1 and +2 before I leave so that I can tell how things are going.

Have a great Sunday! :cat:

2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Nice green start for Moose! :D AND how wonderful that you training for a race! Way to go!!

Moose (GA) & Rae likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Moose. I hope he surfs safely today. I hope you can find a good plan to manage Bo's IBS.

4. Moose (GA) & Rae

Moose (GA) & Rae Member

+2 = 92

I did smell some insulin on him, so maybe it was a fur shot? Not used to him going up @ +2...

Well at least I feel confident that he probably won't dive while I'm gone.

5. Nan & Amber (GA)

Nan & Amber (GA) Well-Known Member

Furshot, or just Moose behaving himself???? At least it's letting you leave the house without worrying too much!

6. Moose (GA) & Rae

Moose (GA) & Rae Member

PMPS = 139

Moose just ate and it already asking for food again :rolleyes:

The Moose show is about to come on...let's see how interesting this episode is tonight!

7. Nan & Amber (GA)

On the edge of my seat!

(though, really, hoping for a quiet night for you guys!)

8. Moose (GA) & Rae

Moose (GA) & Rae Member

Thank you! :cat: Back to work tomorrow, so hopefully it will be a quiet night.

How are you & Amber doing? I feel bad, I have been so busy this weekend that I have not gotten a chance to catch up with everyone's condos!

9. Bobbie And Bubba

No guilt allowed here! We all do what we can. I couldn't visit today either or post as our septic system backed up into our basement. YUCK. We were busy!. :eek:

PussCatPrince - GA likes this.
  10. Nan & Amber (GA)

Yeeeaaaarrrgggghhh!!!!! Well, that's one way to spend your weekend! Hope it's all cleared up now, yikes!

And yes, no guilt! Amber is good, thanks for asking (I haven't done condos for her, so nothing to catch up on there :)).

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  11. Moose (GA) & Rae

Moose (GA) & Rae Member

Oh nooooo!!! Ugh I can only imagine how frustrating that is! Did you get it all taken care of?

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  12. Moose (GA) & Rae

Moose (GA) & Rae Member

I was gonna say, I didn't think I had seen a condo for her but there are so many I do tend to miss some!

13. Bobbie And Bubba

Yes, thank God DH is very handy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.