4/9 Radar - pretty blues last night and he ate by himself overnight :)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jan Radar (GA), Apr 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan Radar (GA)

Jan Radar (GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday's post

This morning Radar is looking more like himself. :cat: And I was surprised by a run of nice pretty blues last night. :cool: He was willing to eat on his own all night long and I'm thinking that the SEB syrup I gave him right before bed may have been what helped him feel better in the overnight hours so he could eat. We will be doing a repeat of that strategy. :)

I have my list of questions for the vet and am hoping that they will have some additional information for me.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Radar is feeling better and eating. Sending prayers.

3. Jan Radar (GA)

I just got home from the vet's office where they gave me a pain medication called Gabapentin to see if that helps Radar feel better. Radar did eat pretty well today on his own. :cat: It seems my most important job right now is to keep him eating. :)

4. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

Gabapentin works well, but it will make him sleepy, so don't worry if he seems sleepier than usual. Very glad he's eating!

Jan Radar (GA) likes this.
  5. Jan Radar (GA)

Thanks Kathy. I'm always a bit worried about starting a new medication. Your information will help me worry a little less. :)

Kathy and TiTi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.