5/11 Rusty AMPS 322, +5.5 82, +8.5 80, PMPS 159, +5 103

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), May 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday

Good Evening, L&LL,

Another busy day here: mopping up the water in the basement; a trip to the landfill; getting ready for our trip to the city on Sunday; some yard work; and just being here while our tree-service guys dealt with the top half of an enormous white pine in the wooded part of our property. It had landed on our neighbor's garage, just over the property line. What a job that was. The tree was at least 100 years old, more than 100 feet high, and the storm last weekend with high winds and possibly a microburst just whacked it off. So sad, but what's left of the tree will nourish the forest around it and provide homes for forest creatures.

Rusty vomited his breakfast and had a problem with his poop again. I think the surgery caused the spincter muscle not to work very well. Pieces of poop seem to fall out over the course of several minutes even though the movement was begun while he was in his litter box. Then he has to walk around to get the rest out. Fortunately Rusty has solid poops! I feel bad for him, because he is obviously embarrassed. I hope this problem will clear up!

Wishing everyone a good weekend. bbl

Anne & Zener GA likes this.
  2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Awwww Rusty....Don't be embarrassed!! When we get older, things don't always work the way they're supposed to.

I think it will get better Ella...anytime there's any cutting in that area, it takes time for everything to work the way it used to. Nerves take the longest of anything to heal and he probably doesn't feel everything the way he should.

Yo Rusty!! Pawty's on!!! You brings da hot dogs and I brings da marshmallows!!
    LagoonMeisterin China

3. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Poor Rusty (and human clean-up crew). Hope things improve in the sphincter dept. Sorry to hear about the tree and that you are still mopping up water!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Poor Rusty. I hope things heal up and be normal again soon. Sorry about the tree. Sending prayers.

5. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Sending some healing vines to Rusty!
    Bummer about the tree but it's nice that you're leaving it for the forest creatures to use!

6. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Vines and prayers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.