5/12/18 Olive AMPS 299; +3=311; +9=206; PMPS 404; +3.5=274; +5=146; +8=236

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, May 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday

She made I eyes bug out this morning. I test her and get 63. I'm like WHAT!!!! Test the other ear and get 306. Test the first ear again again get 299. So ok that's what we go with. Geez these cats.

Then I'm trying to get all 4 cats bowls together, insulin drawn up and Olive's meds ready and dh in my way working on getting breakfast together, cats crying and Tux nipping my leg to eat. I haven't had my caffeine yet. It's raining and chilly. Not going to be a good day.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Olive wasn't that low. I hope she slides down today and surfs safely. I hope your day gets better. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Hope you get to have some coffee soon! :coffee::coffee::coffee:
    I don't think I could do this routine if I didn't have coffee first. :rolleyes:

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I hope your day gets better Paula. :bighug:

I know I'm the exception, but live Pavlov's dogs, my cats have always been trained that they get fed in the morning when the bell goes off from the coffee machine telling me it's done brewing. ;)

Wishing Olive another blue and green day today.

5. Olive & Paula

For some reason when alarm goes off for t/f/s Hubby thinks he needs to get up and get in my way. He also just feeds cats whenever he is in kitchen (which is all the time) because cats are in kitchen therefore they must be hungry. I had cats on a schedule for the most part but he's just feeds whenever in between.

6. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Does Hubby think food = love? :rolleyes: Hubby trains cats that they get fed when he is in the kitchen :p

7. Olive & Paula

He does and he hasn't realized that by feeding them when he's in the kitchen is what brings them to the kitchen when he is in there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.