5/13 Luci - AMPS 269, PMPS 205 Day 3 Road Trip

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, May 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Well another long day on the road. We're all pretty exhausted. Luci had a smooth day today. She slept in her carrier most of the day - a couple of times she seemed restless so I put on her harness and leash and let her sit up front with us. Once she was trying to sleep on the console - and apparently didn't care much for the accommodations so she crawled back into her carrier (which rides right behind the console area)...turned around and went to sleep - with the door wide OPEN! A little later I placed the door back...and after a couple of hours she looked like she wanted to check out the front seat again - so back into the harness/leash...spent a little time up front...but after a while decided it was time to go back into her carrier.

She only ate a few freeze dried salmon bits off and on during the day - seemed to mostly want to sleep. It was a mountain drive day so I think the car was rocking back and forth - maybe lulling her to sleep...

She's getting a real pokey break these days but her numbers are still quite high. Tomorrow late we'll be getting home and then she'll get back to her old routine once she's home - hope to see those numbers come down soon thereafter - no more stressful travel for a while!

Then we'll start checking that BG more often and see what we need to do about adjusting her dose.

Gill & George likes this.
  2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Sounds like she is a great travel companion! Stay safe. :bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you arrive home safely today!! That's great Luci is a patient rider! :cat:

4. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Safe Journey.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.