5/13 Sebastian AMPS 244 +3 249 +6 223 +9 218 PMPS 256 +2 311

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Justin & Sebastian, May 13, 2019.

1. Justin & Sebastian

Justin & Sebastian Well-Known Member

Yesterday

AMPS 244. Blood ketones 0.8. Ketones still higher than I would like but it at least looks like they're trending downward, each test has been lower than the the previous day's test at the same time. BM doesn't appear to have made much improvement from yesterday based on what was in the box. We'll see what it looks like when I can watch him. Still need this BG to start behaving.

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Glad ur keeping eye on ketones
    Slide on down Sebastian

3. Justin & Sebastian

249@+3. Better, hopefully this means we'll finally see a drop into the blues

4. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

5. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope dosecrease brings some blues today for Sebastian! :cool:

6. Justin & Sebastian

223@+6. Blood ketones: 0.5. BG starting to come down, hopefully we get a late nadir and see some blues. Ketones are finally coming down. Weight is down today but that's not necessarily out of the norm for him. Hopefully it starts to come back as he stabilizes.

7. Justin & Sebastian

218@+9. Drop is slowing but hopefully 3u gets us there as the depot settles in.

8. Justin & Sebastian

PMPS 256. Still won't give me a blue. Sticking with 3u though, it's starting get down there.
    He had a BM about an hour ago, very large volume, combination of pudding and some soft logs, so that might be an improvement, however we heard him yelp from the box and that's a bit concerning so I schedule another vet apt for Wednesday morning. Maybe he'll show big improvement tomorrow and I can cancel it, maybe not.
    Blood ketones: 0.4, still decently low for the day and coming down, though his weight is still way down, 10lbs 7oz after the BM. He's very bony.
    Going to give him another bubble tonight to flush those ketones out and keep him hydrated while he's still working on the BMs. Also going to take the pumpkin down to 1/2tsp, gave him 1tsp last night and this morning and not sure if maybe that was making him "constipated", I use the term loosely since while he didn't go for a while it was still pretty loose.

9. Justin & Sebastian

Well no sub-q tonight. Stuck myself with the stupid needle and then got a little blood on the end of the line, so that whole setup went into the garbage. Thankfully his ketones are low enough that he doesn't really need it and I'll get a fresh bag tomorrow to have on hand.

10. Justin & Sebastian

311@+2. What the heck.