5/14 Gordy AMPS 243 | PMPS 116, +2=194, +4=269

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), May 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/5-13-gordy-ambg-110-ns-pmps-436-3-5-388.195516/

All the dry in the dishes was gone this morning! No way of knowing what cat did it, but at least someone ate. I had put some in Rex's feeder too and that has been picked at.

Both asked for breakfast this morning. Gordy ate about half... Rex took a couple licks. I have them more Cerenia. I thought pilling Rex was bad... but then I had to pry Gordy's mouth open and was sharply corrected in that regard.

Ill probably leave dry if in the autofeeder today for fly control. Hopefully I come home to most of it being eaten.

(Now, as I am writing this, Rex is chowing down on Gordy's food... I'm not going to stop her lol)

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope both kitties eat good for you today and get over whatever is bothering them. Sending prayers.

CassAndGordy(GA) likes this.
  3. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Glad they are both eating and hope they get back to normal soon. Pilling is not fun...watch your fingers! I usually crush the pills, mix with water and syringe. This way my fingers are a little safer.

4. CassAndGordy(GA)

PMPS 116

Didn't really eat his FF this evening.... but took advantage of offered kibble... he even left a few pieces!

His first snack spin wasn't really eaten but the rest were pretty much eaten.

With this PMPS, either Rex ate most OR this dry isnt affecting his numbers too much??? Who knows

5. CassAndGordy(GA)

+2=194

*shrugs*

6. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Maybe Gordy does better with higher carbs??

7. CassAndGordy(GA)

Its possible???

I guess we'll see what his +4 is and if he is is coming down will the kibble.

I have to admit... I miss the easy dry food life LOL. I put up my fly traps tonight, so hopefully they start to help more.

8. CassAndGordy(GA)

+4=269

I guess I jinxed it haha

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.