5/14Ravan/amps190/+4 149/+9 76/pmps117/+4 233/+8 250/

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JoyBee&Ravan, May 14, 2019.

1. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Whatcha doing up there Ravan?

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  3. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Good Morning! I hope Ravan is feeling better today... are his sniffles all cleared up?

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  4. JoyBee&Ravan

Wish I had Good news today :( Ravans' BG continues to climb. ( the only thing different is I started a new pen 2 days ago ?) He ate OK,not as much as usual. He went outside & did play a bit with his mousie.
    I hope it's not the UTI coming back. His nose is still running a little.

I have fallen behind in "everything" I feel overwhelmed! So much to do & my knee is still hurting ( I twisted my leg mowing the grass 2 weeks ago ) Everything is hurting from not enough exercise! Too much sitting in front of this computer! :arghh:

Peggy Sue is hanging in there. She is so thin I cry every time I look at her. She's eating a little a few times a day but it's obvious something is not right. I try to give her supplements & extra food with a syringe but she is fighting me so I will not force her.

We just never know from one day to the next what to expect

5. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Poor Ravan, runny nose but not as bad as yesterday at least ! Hopefully better tomorrow and we don't want any UTI !!! Kiss little old Miss Peggy Sue :kiss:
    Be careful with your knee specially when you work in the garden!
    When spring comes we have so much to do, but just take one thing at the time and everything will get done at some point! :)

AmandaE and JoyBee&Ravan like this.
  6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  7. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear you're having a hard time right now, I can imagine why you feel so overwhelmed. Like Lyane said, take it one step at a time and don't push yourself too hard - turns out... you're only human so try and let a few things go ;).

It's really good that Ravan still has an appetite and is playing, hopefully that means he's just having a few allergies and he'll be back to normal soon.

I'm thinking of Ravan and Peggy Sue and I hope they both get back to normal and feel better really soon :) :bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  8. JoyBee&Ravan

I wonder what caused the high BG yesterday & this morning? He's at 76 now?

9. MindyC

MindyC Member

Maybe it’s something in the air? Or maybe it’s just kitties not feeling well. Max’s numbers have been funky and he’s also feeling yucky. I think his is from starting adequan, tho. It appears to not be agreeing with him...but it looks like we might see some greens from him tonight. I hope Ravan is feeling better soon, and that your knee heals quickly too!

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  10. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Because he is a cat? :joyful::joyful:

:bighug:

Hope you get to feeling better.

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  11. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Hugs to you and the kitties, Joy. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.