5/15 Davidson amps 220, +2-192, +4-113,+7.5-118, +10-153

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Shawna & Davidson (GA), May 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

Condo: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...125-10-181-pmps-209-2-157-4-107-5-166.195595/

Hi from Kenya

Davidson is doing dry well and he may be creeping up a bit now that the lower dose has set in. I will monitor another couple of days and maybe look at increasing him back to the 3.5u dose. Don’t want to see high blues and yellows,but will go it a full 10cyclesand see how he does

The animals are amazing. Nothing like on tv - very real and so close. Still have to find the giraffes, rhinos and some close ups of the Buffalo. But the lions and elephants are truly sensational. It’s only been a full day of touring with a bit last night, so lots of time yet....

Hope all of you are well and sorry if I have not had the time to read your threads, or comment on your kitties.....we are on the go and Moore important I try to update Davidson’s SS and get his thread going

Vines to all who need it.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It sounds like you are having a good time. I'd love to see some pictures. Davidson's numbers still look pretty good.

3. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Sounds exciting. Davidson doesn't look to bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.