5/15Ravan/amps295/+6 190/pmps97/+3 77/+7 82/

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JoyBee&Ravan, May 15, 2019.

1. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

2. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Hi Joy, how are things going today? Strange how Ravan's numbers started climbing. Is he still sniffling? :bighug:

3. JoyBee&Ravan

Well I'm totally confused! I thought Ravan was finally regulated,but i guess not :(

He hasn't had a bounce since April Even when he dropped into 40's. Is this a bounce now? Or does he need more insulin? Just when I thought I had this figured out Ravan decides to change it up again!

Come on Ravan I need a break. I'm getting worn out playing guessing games.

My Kitties are acting the same. Eating OK Playing out in the yard this morning. I'm still feeling exhausted ( getting over a flu bug I think? ).But my knee is a bit better :)

Yesterday I tried to work in my yard but got tired real fast. Today is a good day to just do nothing!

4. JoyBee&Ravan

I'm thinking the drippy nose is allergies. He's had this (Peggy Sue also) on & off since last summer.

I think it's very strange too! He's not acting sick,why would his bg go up like this? ( the secret world of cats! :arghh: )

5. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Well, looking at the spreadsheet, it is starting to look like the dose might be loosing steam. However, it's still early days with that 76 yesterday. It's also possible there's a passing something going on... twinge in his leg from landing hard, passing tooth ache, stomach bug? I don't know. I'm honestly glad to hear he seems to be feeling good. Hopefully this is just a passing thing and he'll get back to business soon. If not, he'll show he needs an increase and then get back to business. Hugs Joy! :bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  6. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Allergies are no fun but at least you know what the runny nose was about.
    I hope nothings wrong and it's just a "cat" thing. I'm sure you're keeping a close eye. :bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  7. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

How frustrating about the increased BG levels... I do think it's just a cat thing for sure. The important thing is that the kitties are acting themselves!

Ravan! give your mom a break and slide down boy!

8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad the kitties are doing okay. I hope Ravan's numbers come back down soon and this is just a blip. :bighug::bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  9. JoyBee&Ravan

Ravan's BG is higher today than yesterday. I think I'll increase tonight by a tiny bit & see how he responds.

10. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Good thing if it's only allergies! Hope Ravan's numbers will come down and you won't need to up the dose!
    Don't work too hard, give yourself a little break ! :)

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  11. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Bring it on down to the lagoon Ravan!

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.