5/17 A2 Gizmo AMPS 169 | PMPS 167 | +1 250 | +3 282

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by tobakett, May 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tobakett

tobakett Member

5/15 (last post): http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-amps-395-pmps-204-2-141-3-5-105-5-94.195636/

Ugh I am getting really bad at posting. I still track and update the spreadsheet, I just forget to come on here. Yesterday we took a bit of a hands off approach and I went to bed super early.

This morning, he is in the blue again. However, as I have to go back to that drama filled cesspool I call work today and can't babysit and do snacks like Sunday, I am playing it safe and just giving him 1.5 to see how it goes. If he is back above 200 tonight I will move back up to 1.75 since I will be home to monitor. I think this is the last hurdle to making the switch to TR, is my lack of being able to monitor on work days when we are on the brink, no clue how to change that unless I get a new job that is cool with me popping home on occasion or let's me work from home.

New litterbox comes tonight! Gonna try the pine pellets and breeze system after I found some videos online....if this works, its gonna save sooooo much $$$$$ :D plus I'm sure the pine pellets will feel better under their toebeans than the spiky crystals (those things HURT when I step on a big one they boot out of the box and I'm not paying attention in the morning)

Also I got them a container of catnip bubbles :) I bought a tiny one to sample from Walmart and they love it but it's a pain in the butt to open a so when I saw Chewy had a screw top bottle by the same company for 4 bucks I decided they needed a prezzie :)

Gizmos birthday is on Monday! I feel bad since I really wanted to get him a new cat tree that is easier on his arthritis but that's just not happening. So Fancy Feast all day and treats and snuggles and non furminator brushies are in the cards :cat:

2. tobakett

tobakett Member

PMPS 167...whaaaa???

Hrm, do I stay at 1.5 or do I go back up to 1.75

3. tobakett

tobakett Member

Decided to stay the course and do 1.75 and keep an eye on him

4. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Looking good in blues today! :cool: Maybe even a dip in the lagoon this afternoon.

5. tobakett

tobakett Member

250 at +1, but that's not unexpected as there was a 30 min delay between eating and shot, so probably will take a moment to kick in

6. tobakett

tobakett Member

Hrm, well, now I'm perplexed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.