5/17 China AMPS 92,+2.5 64,+6 67, PMPS 78,+4 57,+6.5 48

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), May 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo

Another day done, thank goodness!! My physical therapist decided to "make things interesting" so she came up with a bunch of new exercises for my shoulder. It was not impressed!!

Miss China just keeps chugging along and for that, I'm so very grateful. I don't know what I did to deserve such a good kitty, but I truly know I'm blessed to have her in my life and doing so well!!

No news on finding a driver to take me for surgery yet....another of my therapists drives for Uber, so I asked him today if he might know anybody in my area that would do it and he didn't. I looked on their website last night though and the estimate from my house to the hospital was $60-$82....and that's only ONE way!!

The lady I need to talk to at the senior center wasn't there today, so hopefully when I get in touch with her, she'll have some ideas.

Hope you've all had a good Thursday and your kitties are feeling great!!

2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

China is doing fabulous. Hope you get the ride thing solved.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing for China. I hope you can find someone to drive you. Sending prayers.

4. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

OK China....I get the point

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.