5/17 Scooter AMPS 79

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jill & Scooter, May 17, 2019.

1. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/5-3-scooter-reducie.214024/#post-2370963

Happy Friday all!
    I haven’t been on for a while except for a quick peek here and there. Work is trying to kill me. This is our busy season and I have been doing my job plus some one’s who left. I hope all of you and your kitties have been doing well.

Scooter failed his last reducie. On the morning I gave it, he popped up with a blue AMPS after a beautiful streak of green. I wasn’t worried about it since he pops up with a higher PS every once in a while. I should have waited another cycle or two to be sure. Even after taking him back up he continued with blue PS, so I’m not sure what’s going on. He has been hitting 60’s during the cycle and work has kept me from monitoring as close as I like, so I didn’t think I could take him up any further. He has eaten well and seems to feel fine. I think he may be getting back on track now. His last two PS have been 70’s.

Have a great weekend everyone! Prayers for all kitties and beans in need!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

That is great to hear. I hope things settle down at work soon.

3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Nice AMPS. Being busy at work at least makes the day go faster.

4. Jill & Scooter

Thanks Carla!

5. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Glad to hear Scooter is doing well despite the failed reducie. Wishing you both a beautiful day! :)

6. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

I hope Scooter gets back on track, looks like he is trying to do that today.

7. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Wow!! Nice amps

8. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Scooter has a very beautiful ss! I wouldn't worry at all about those blue +1s....they're just food bumps. As for the blue AMPS....they're barely blue and still nice numbers. The AMPS seems to be the hardest one to get consistent greens....wondering when do you feed during the night?

9. Jill & Scooter

Thanks Sonia! I hope you and Leo have had a great day!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  10. Jill & Scooter

Thanks Judy! I don’t really worry about the +1s, but after having mostly green PS for a long time the blues did concern me. Whatever was causing it, he seems to be over it. His PMPS was 69. At night he gets a snack at shot time, +2, +4 & a very small snack at +5.

Judy and Boomer likes this.