5/17 Zoey PMPS 103, +2 70, +4 88

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Emily and Baby, May 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emily and Baby

Emily and Baby Member

Good morning LL!

Yesterdays Condo

I hope this Furday finds everyone well!! The sun is in full shine-mode here in Ontario! It's gorgeous out! The kitties are loving the window being open wide and all the bird activity outside! Zoey decided to jump right in his test chair this morning before I could even sit down! I never thought that would happen! He'd do anything for that freeze dried chicken! He has started in the greens this morning; hoping he comes down slowly, which has been his habit lately :)

Hope everyone enjoys this Furday before a long weekend (for us Canadians anyways). Healing vines to those in need!

2. Lisa & Leo

Lisa & Leo Well-Known Member

Re: 5/17 Zoey AMPS 92

Nice that the kitties are getting a nice day of Kittie HBO :lol: That's what DH calls the back door. And also great news that Zoey jumped up to the testing spot! That is great progress and it sure makes things a lot easier. See what bribery can do? :lol: Have a great day!

3. Emily and Baby

Emily and Baby Member

Re: 5/17 Zoey PMPS 103

Thanks Lisa!! It does make things so much easier! Bribery does amazing things, lol.

It appears Zoey has started climbing by +5 whereas it used to be his low spot. I'm going to do a +2 and +4 to see where he starts rising now. I'm not 100% sure when his numbers are good enough to start an OTJ trial, any ideas? He is doing do well and I'm so blessed to have found this forum! :D

Hope everyone has had an amazing day! Cheers to the weekend!

4. Emily and Baby

Emily and Baby Member

Re: 5/17 Zoey PMPS 103, +2 70

Looks like Zoey is wanting more greens tonight! I haven't done any curves in awhile, might do a little one tonight just to see what his cycles are doing nowadays. Looking like a quick drop tonight, I wonder if he'll be climbing by +4?

5. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Re: 5/17 Zoey PMPS 103

Zoey is doing so great! :D :D :D Too funny about him jumping up on the testing chair so he can get his treat. :D I would ask Marje about starting a trial. He is surely getting close. Those green AMPS numbers are very promising. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Happy 3 day weekend and happy Victoria Day! I had to look it up.
    Liz

6. Emily and Baby

Emily and Baby Member

Thanks Liz! I laughed out loud when he jumped up! I almost sat on him! :D I will ask Marje, thanks! Perhaps he'll be ready soon! I think the raw food has helped tremendously to get his numbers down! Must be really low carb!! Yup! Victoria day, which we call May 2-4 here in Ontario. Everyone usually spends the weekend partying and drinking since its the first nice long weekend of the year! Tons of drinking, hence the 2-4 reference, lol. I'm boring though cause I'm just home watching movies with my Sugar Kitty! Best place to be :D

7. TheBowHuntress

TheBowHuntress Well-Known Member

Wow! Gorgeous numbers! Here's hoping for a OTJ trial very soon!!!

8. Lisa & Leo

Lisa & Leo Well-Known Member

Hi Emily - Zoey's number are so nice - I am curious to see what the experts say ... I am wondering about the blue pre-shots, but they are so close to green and they are normal numbers. I'm eager to learn too! Enjoy your movies with Sugar Kitty, hopefully soon to be unsweetened!

9. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Emily PMd me about an OTJ trial. Zoey is certainly looking good. What we usually like to see is that he earn a reduction by going under 50 on this current dose or he spends an entire week in normal numbers. I think his week started 5/12 a.m. cycle. So, let's see how he does tonight, tomorrow, and tomorrow night.

Looking GREAT!!!

10. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Everyone in LL is home with their sugar kitties. We are all boring. :lol: :lol: :lol: Paws crossed for your guy. :mrgreen:
    Liz

11. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

WOOT WOOT!! Go Zoey - just a couple more days! What a great way to celebrate the long weekend! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

For the long weekend here, everyone leaves town. Ferry/border/highway line-ups are crazy and it's the beginning of camping season. What better way that enjoying the quiet city with a kitty!

12. Emily and Baby

Emily and Baby Member

Thank you everyone for all the support! Hopefully we'll be doing a trial soon! Paws are definitely crossed!!

Kat - Paws crossed for a trial soon! I hope Gobbles first day of his trial is going well! Best of luck!!!!!!!

Lisa - Marje mentioned to me that normal numbers are 50-120, so blue PS numbers are ok! Woo hoo for that!! He might be unsweetened sooner than I imagined!

Marje - Thanks again! You are so amazing for being so concerned about all us Beans and Kittehs and helping us out so much!

Liz - Naw, we aren't boring, just devoted Beans! We have regular PJ parties and OTJ parties! We are wild! :lol:

Wendy - Thanks Wendy! It will be a great way to celebrate! Better than a 2-4 of beer any day in my book! Is it camping weather in BC? It's fairly warm here in the day, but too cold for me to be out at night!!

13. Marje and Gracie

You're welcome! Paws crossed!!! :mrgreen:

14. Marje and Gracie

Emily

For cats on the verge of going into remission, sometimes feeding a small meal at about +9/+10 will get the pancreas working and bring down the blue PS numbers. You might want to try it if you can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.