5/2 China AMPS 120,+3 133,+6 105,PMPS 117,+3 62,+4 56,+6 51,+7.5 61

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), May 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo

5/1 AMPS 98,+3 70,+5 67,+9 91,PMPS 106,+2 53,+3 56,+4 72,+7 81

Looks like Miss China decided it was a good day to take the day off from the lagoon and spend a little time on shore working on her suntan!!

Really don't know why we have the wonky numbers (for her anyway) but hoping for a better PM cycle!

Been a chilly day here (50's compared to 70's) and all my kitties have been in the mood to cuddle.....which is nice since I turned my heat off when it was in the 80's last week and I really didn't want to turn it back on!

Kitty heat is the best kind...and it's free (except for the occasional can of cat food anyway)

Hope you've all had a good Monday!

Shoeskitty-GA likes this.
  2. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Those are a little bit unlike China, but still good numbers! Hope the kitties keep you warm tonight!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm sure China will be back in the lagoon soon. Enjoy the cuddles.

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I bet. Nina has a pj party planned for tonight.

5. Chris & China (GA)

Looks like the call of the lagoon was (as usual) too much for her...she's back out there paddling away!!

All you kitties surf safely tonight...but if you get into shark infested waters, Deputy LagoonMistress China is "On duty"!!

6. Chris & China (GA)

CHINA!!...Mama's been up since 5am....you think you could give her a break??

Time to head towards shore my dear!

7. Chris & China (GA)

Well she's just going to have to be a good kitty.....mama's about to collapse, so I'm going to go invite her up for snuggles (so I can keep an eye on her) and hopefully we'll both have a nice nights sleep!

8. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

China, I's watching you from the edge of the lagoon, so don't you do anything silly. Why don't you come up here with me and I'll help you get dried off. It's too cold to be swimming this late. - Harvey

you asked for it! :rolleyes:

...and the insulin, the syringes, the test strips, the cat toys, the litter.....such a deal! ;)

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.