5/2 Neko AMPS 134 +7 124 +9 90 PMPS 131

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Wendy&Neko, May 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Yesterday, flat cat.
    5/1 Recap:
    AMPS 139 +7 156 +10 149
    PMPS 147 +3.5 181

So I pulled the trigger this morning and added a fat to Neko's dose. Blues are nice, but I want some greens sprinkled in there. She'll tell me if I did the wrong thing.

It's another hot June day in May. Neko tried the solarium for a while but got too hot. Even civie Theo decided to come back into the cool house. I guess the transition to warm weather has been too fast for the kitties. Normally they'll be baking out there in all sorts of hot weather.

Vines to all in need today. Thinking of Paula and sending her peace.

2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Good luck with the fat dose and hope she gives you the greens. Wish we had some of your hot weather. It is cold, dreary, and grey today. Asparagus can't grow in this!

3. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Hope the dosecrease does the trick.

It's been roasting here too today, 29 C/84F felt more like June too, tonight though it's forecast to drop to 8C /46F:eek: it's just nuts.

4. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Hope the dosecrease gets Neko to the greens Wendy.

5. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

That's too cute! I feel so bad for moving Doodles to AZ being a Mainecoon but that's why he gets shaved! Ok Miss Neko....a little green please.

6. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Well, the "best" dose is a moving target, after all. Work it, Neko! I am always amazed that your two long haired cats like it out there. It's even a little warm for me, who is just about always cold. :joyful: :joyful:
    Liz

7. Wendy&Neko

We hit 30c/86F. :eek: That's July weather. Might be shorts wether for rowing in th AM. Neko was plopped in front of the fridge vent. But coming down. :cool:

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the dosecrease. It's too early for it to be that hot.

9. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

Beautiful cycle for Miss Neko!! Bet she and Theo enjoyed our little heat spell- yes, you could indeed be wearing shorts tomorrow during your row! :cool::cool::D

10. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope the doescrease works. Show your Mama what you can do Neko....I see a green...good girl.
    Wow that is hot for you so soon. We at still having lovely weather out here most days around 26c

11. Wendy&Neko

We got as high as 32C - that would be high for July, much less May. But Neko saw green and came outside with me for a while before dinner. While we were out, silly civie did something to his hind foot and is barely putting any weight on it. I see a vet visit in his near future. I already had one booked for him on Wednesday for bloodwork but if it's still this bad tomorrow, I'll try to get him in tomorrow.

We got our rain tonight, a little bit. Thunder and lightning. Neko hiding downstairs.

12. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Looks like Neko likes the extra juice. Work it, girl!

I know just how they feel! We've been in the mid to upper 80s, too. Bleah!!

Oh no! Poor Theo! I hope it's better by morning. Sending healing vines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.