5/20 Rusty AMPS 164, +5.5 181, +9 185, PMPS 228, +4.5 148

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), May 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

5/18 condo

Good Morning, L&LL,

I had good intentions, but never did get to open a condo for Rusty yesterday. We were still "catching up".
    Anyway, he is doing well. Yesterday the LagoonMeister put in some time in the lagoon. His appetite is stellar (still don't understand why he has such good appetite these days after years of reluctant eating, but I'm not complaining!). His breathing wasn't great yesterday. The weather is rainy and damp and there is tons of pollen in the air. But he is coping. His poops have been normal looking and all in the litterbox.

We were supposed to go to Paddlefest in Old Forge yesterday, but the rainy, cold weather and high winds kept us home. Just as well, as we got lots of catching-up done. Tomorrow we are taking some things down to Camp Stu to open it up for the season. Our friends who live nearby already got the water set up for us. We'll have lunch with them on the porch of our little cottage. Rusty will stay home. The next time we go down there he will come too, and we will spend a few days. Black Fly season is in full swing and everyone agrees that it is particularly bad this year.

Wishing everyone a fine day. bbl

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Very happy to hear that Rusty is doing well! Glad to see he was back patrolling the lagoon for a while yesterday :D

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Rusty is eating well and pooping well. I hope his breathing gets better. The pollen is bothering some of my cats too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.