5/21/18 Olive AMPS 191; +2=201; +4=64/60; +5=58/73; +9=328; PMPS 291; +3.5=285

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, May 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Tux had me up a few times last night so I grabbed some tests. Last night numbers I'm pretty sure is the 6u. Don't think the increase would have impacted that much so soon. We will see what happens.

You know your a sugar cat mom when in your dreams, you can see yourself drawing up insulin and checking with the calipers, have four bowls on counter ready for filling. But then it's dark out and that isn't right. Then this morning its like I did this already didn't I? And wonder if your in a twilight zone.

Last edited: May 21, 2018
  2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

That happens with Boomer as well; a dose increase (or a shot after a couple of NS) will result in greens right away and then not again for a few cycles.
    Why did Tux have you up last night?

3. Olive & Paula

Normally it's to feed him. The first time last night he wanted attention or to play. The 2nd time was to feed him which was earlier than normal at 3 am but he didn't eat at 1 am. The 3rd time which is his normal fed me at 5:30am wake mom, he was given time out in the basement, he ate Trips food on his way down.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  4. Judy and Boomer

When you feed him in the middle of the night do you end up feeding everyone?

5. Olive & Paula

In a way, Olive's is set in feeder for 3 am with food Tux doesn't like or he would eat and Olive would get none. PJ sometimes if she wants some. Trippers is in the basement so I give her enough for the night. I normally feed all at 1 am (that's why I'm up late) before I go to bed so I can sleep until 6-7 AM until I get up for Olive. Tux usually wakes me at 5:30 and I put him in the basement because it's the 2 hr pretest window. I won't feed anyone for those 2 hrs just so Olive can't sneak food.

6. Judy and Boomer

Wow that takes a lot of coordination/planning with four cats! :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Olive heads back to green for you today. Sorry Tux woke you up so much.

8. Olive & Paula

Of course she does this, I need to run out for an hour. Have get dad's meds over to him by 12;30

9. Judy and Boomer

Olive, your timing leaves a little to be desired! :rolleyes:

10. Olive & Paula

Doesn't it though. I think all cats do it on purpose.

+4-6% snack
    +4.5-6% snack
    +5-higher protein, lower carb given but didn't eat much, regular meal portion.
    +5.5 she is on the rise.

Last edited: May 21, 2018
  11. Olive & Paula

How strange is this PMPS, lower than +9 what gives with that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.