5/21 Disco AMPS 235/+2 201/+4 132/+6 92/+9 51/+ 10 67/+11 81/PMPS 56/+1 124/+2 172/+4.5 257

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA), May 21, 2020.

1. Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA)

Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday 5/20: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...0-7-25-92-11-219-pmps-205-2-214-4-254.229844/

Yesterday Disco had more lemons, but at least didn't spend the whole day in the tree! Let’s hope he makes it back to the lagoon again today.

Today’s Daily Disco Photo was taken in Virginia in front of a bookstore in the plaza where the vet clinic I worked at was located. He’s wearing en elegant vest made by Mister Migs, a creative company that hires work-challenged kids and uses all recycled fabrics. If your kitty is agreeable to dressing up, they make fashionable harnesses that double as stylsh outfits and you can check them out here: https://mistermigs.com
    /

Attached Files:

2. Susan & Claudio

Susan & Claudio Member

So handsome.
    Hope you spend more time in the lagoon. :D

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice slide today. Cute picture.

4. Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA)

Update: made it to the Lagoon at spot test +6 @ 92...then I went outside to work in the garden & weed and did a +9 spot test just in tine to catch him @ 51!! Fed 2tsp HC & will recheck in 30 min

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  5. Alicia & Kit cat

Alicia & Kit cat Well-Known Member

Woah! Nice catch!

6. LindyNova

LindyNova Well-Known Member

Looks like Mr Disco made it to the lagoon (2x). Good for him! And that Vest/harness is the total bomb! Anything paisley I am addicted to. Hoping I can fit the Nova Scosh with one and she doesn't turn fainting goat on me. :cat: Gotta go camping, ya know?

7. Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA)

His vest was from the Black-Tie collection, which doesn’t have anything listed on their website anymore. They’re not inexpensive but they’re really well-made and very unique and help support a good cause. Look through everything, you’ll have fun even if it’s not paisley. If you contact the company let them know that Disco & I referred you and they also make custom sizes they will have you measure his neck his chest right behind his elbows and his back—the distance from his neck where collar would sit to where his tail attaches to his body

Last edited: May 21, 2020
    Sonia & Leo and LindyNova like this.
  8. LindyNova

LindyNova Well-Known Member

Cool! Definitely something I will look into!

9. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Such a cute "spokesmodel" for Mr. Migs!! What a great idea and a great cause! We're very proud of you Disco!! :kiss:

Good catch on that 51!! A beautiful afternoon of lagoon surfing!!