5/21 Luci AMPS 195

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, May 21, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Wednesday's Condo

Good Morning everyone! The weatherman says 'rainy season' is officially here! I know one thing for sure, it's HOT! I'm not complaining...I'll take the heat any day over that grey cold rain in Michigan...unfortunately for many people there they're having devastating floods...on top of everything else! Our home there isn't anywhere near any of that...thankfully...

Vacation has officially begun for me! I'm hoping to have some time to relax and rejuvenate and get out and enjoy myself too! Hopefully Luci will stop with this silly shark teasing she's been doing the last few days...one more time and she'll lose what I think is a perfect dose for her...well, as close to perfect as it can get for her...we'll have to see...

I hope you all have a pleasant day! For those of you going away for Memorial Day @Sarah and Blaze - enjoy yourself!! I hope things are improving in your area so that you're starting to get back to normal in some way...be safe, be careful and enjoy your day! May your kitties surf safely!

2. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Thank goodness your home isn't in the flood area. Prayers to all those in the flood areas who have lost their homes.

Surf safely Luci:D

3. Sarah and Blaze

Sarah and Blaze Well-Known Member

Hey Sue! As of right now, we aren’t going out of town, things changed AGAIN and looks like our campground will be closed :( I’ll find out for sure today but looks like we’ll be staying home this weekend.
    Have a good day, I hope Luci surfs sagely!:)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Happy to hear you weren't impacted by those floods! Are you planning on staying in Florida?
    Luci....nice to see you out of your tree and a step onto the beach!

5. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad your house isn't affected by the floods. It's such a horrible situation. I hope Luci surfs safely today.

7. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oh NO! Not again! I hope something works out for you soon - one way or the other...all this not knowing would make me crazy!

Hang in there Sarah!!! I hope, whatever happens, you're able to relax and get some R&R!

Sarah and Blaze likes this.
  9. Sarah and Blaze

Sarah and Blaze Well-Known Member

Right!? So much back and forth! We’re bummed, AGAIN, but it is what it is! I plan on taking it easy this weekend. Hopefully we’ll be able to go camping in the near future. Both my dental offices open June 1st so I plan on relaxing until then! :cool:

Sue and Luci and Sonia & Leo like this.