5/21 Yoyo AMPS 163

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Debra and Yoyo, May 21, 2020.

1. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Yesterday 5/20 http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/5-20-yoyo-amps-105.229821/

Day 6 @ 1.26 Units Lantus

Good Morning.....Yoyo is starting out on the high side....maybe it's from his travel time yesterday to Ft Lauderdale....he was in the car for over 4 hours and he did get seen by the vet also for blood work so just maybe this stressed him out but I would have thought by this morning he would be back to normal, hey what is normal:)....He was a GREAT traveler.....he slept on my lap or side by side by Adori. They were both excellent while we had to wait in the car for the appt and then while each pet had their visit with the vet and then more waiting as Adori needed further tests. A very long morning in the car.

I didn't get good news regarding my doggie Adori. The cardiologist found a mass while doing her echo and the mass is surrounding her heart. He then did 3D Xrays which revealed several masses and a collapsing trachea. This starts another chapter for Adori...
    Regarding his findings yesterday one would think that Adori is quiet, lethargic and not eating....JUST THE OPPOSITE....my little girl is alert, eating well like always and not coughing like a dog with a collapsed trachea.
    Her blood work will tell more of the picture which should be in today or tomorrow.

Stay well, stay safe....and Kitty's surf safely:bighug:

Last edited: May 21, 2020
    Sonia & Leo and Sarah and Blaze like this.
  2. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Prayers for you Debra, and Adori, and little Yoyo too. You really did have a long day with your vet visit. I get mentally tired after these visits, and that's with a short drive. I picture Yo loving his doggie, like Tina loves hers! We all send you big virtual hugs and compassion. It is great to hear that Adori is acting happy and well - much love to your house. Sweet bunny Yo - I'm asking that you slide on down for your mom!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope there is something that can be done to help Adori. I'm glad Adori is acting like a normal dog. I hope Yoyo slides down and surfs today. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Debra and Yoyo likes this.
  4. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

I’m sorry the news for Adori wasn’t better. Hopefully when the vet has all the test results he will be able to come up with a good plan. It is good that she’s feeling good! Sound like she and Yoyo were very good fur kids! :bighug::bighug::bighug: and prayers for all of you!

5. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Great surfing today Yo, despite yesterday's long adventure into the city and the surprise blood test!! :D

Debra, thinking of you and your precious Adori. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Did they say when you can expect the BW results?

6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

I hope it's an easy fix for Adori. Glad they are both good travelers.

Debra and Yoyo likes this.
  7. Debra and Yoyo

Thanks Sonia....Blood wk is back for both of them. Adori's results are pretty stable, a little elevation in kidneys but it is due to her heart meds. Adori's test to measure the stretch of her heart was much lower than a couple of months ago which is a GOOD sign. But of course the masses are now making her cough. If those masses had not developed, Adori would be doing much better with her heart condition.
    As for Mr Yoyo, his bun went up to 45 from 43. His creatinine came down to 2.1 from 2.3. So one goes up and one goes downo_O
    He does have blood in his urine which he has had for many years.....always something going on with my pets:nailbiting:

Thank you for thinking of my pets:bighug:

Last edited: May 22, 2020
    Sonia & Leo likes this.
  8. Debra and Yoyo

Thank you Jill. I'm really afraid of what my regular vet will tell me about Adori and Yoyo. But I will remain positive and hope for miracles.
    I hope you are doing well, you are always in my thoughts :bighug:

Sonia & Leo likes this.