5/22 Disco AMPS 272/+1 278/+4 202/+6.25 190/+8.25 95/+10 78/+10.75 70/PMPS 53/+1 88/+3 92/+6 199

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA), May 22, 2020.

1. Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA)

Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday 5/21: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-67-11-81-pmps-56-1-124-2-172-4-5-257.229875/
    Another good day for Disco, with a nice run of greens in the morning! I could get used to this, HaHaMeow!!

Is there an explanation why late in the p.m. cycle he throws me a pink? I mean really, 357! I thought about retesting but I didn’t want to stay awake that long and really wake up ha ha.

Today’s Daily Disco photo is one of him watching “Cat TV”. I found this great video on YouTube that runs 8 hours and it’s actually much more interesting and pretty than any of the videos touted just for cats! Here’s the link:

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 22, 2020
    Susan & Claudio and Sonia & Leo like this.
  2. Alicia & Kit cat

Alicia & Kit cat Well-Known Member

There's something about the late hours and bg raising - it's called the Dawn Phenomenon and it annoys me to no end. :) I'm not sure where your +9 hits timewise during the day (okay - night), but it could be right about when that happens. It happens in humans as well. I had read about it awhile ago, and was reminded of it a few days ago - I'm trying all sorts of tricks to see if I can get Kit's AMPS where I want it, but we think maybe it's just that dawn phenomenon happening. It's tricksy, this blood sugar game.

3. Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA)

Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA) Well-Known Member

You are Pawsome! Thanks for the info! I’ve learned so much from this forum, but often find my brain doesn’t retain it but I think I’ll remember this! Have a great holiday weekend

Alicia & Kit cat likes this.
  4. Judy and Freckles

Judy and Freckles Well-Known Member

C'mon Mom... where is the bowl of freeze dried snacks while he's watching TV? Get with the program - sheesh!! ;)

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice slide today. Love the picture.