5/22 Luci AMPS 207

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, May 22, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Thursday's Condo

Luci has been surfing a lot lately...DH was on duty yesterday and didn't test her as often as I do...and she probably surfed the day away without him knowing...and then she got her revenge last night and went right back out to the lagoon...at least he was a bit more focused and tested her a little more often. I on the other hand had the day off and took the opportunity to go shopping and lunch with my sister in law. It was hot as you know what out there yesterday...no virus could possibly survive in that heat! Whew! 92 degrees when I finally called it quits and decided it was time to go home.

So today is my 2nd day of vacation - let's see how long before I have to figure out some issue at work. Yesterday I almost managed to get half a day in without any issues...ha!

I hope you all have a great day and that your kitties surf safely!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing yesterday. Glad you got to get out. I hope you enjoy your time off.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

4. Sarah and Blaze

Sarah and Blaze Well-Known Member

Nice surfing yesterday Luci! Hope she does the same today. Enjoy your second day off, hopefully there are no issues at work that require you!:facepalm:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member