5/22 MAX AMPS 104+2.5/110+5/72 PMPS 92+3/70+5/65

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by tiffmaxee, May 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...88-3-120-4-72-6-89-pmps-105-3-90-6-90.158132/

Possibly a food influenced amps as I left some out and he ate it around +2. He had another sneezing episode that lasted from 3:30-4:30. He'd sneeze 5-6 times and a few minutes later do it again. I'm concerned that it might be something other than herpes. He makes little noises when he sleeps too but not all the time. Last night he sneezed just a few times before the big session.

Yet he was asking for food and purring after his insulin. Whatever it is I hope it disappears as fast as it came on.

Day one with the new weekend CG went off pretty well. I didn't get any phone calls last night either saying how well or how bad it went after I left.

Prayers and vines to all in need.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Max gets over the sneezing soon. I'm glad things went pretty well with the CG yesterday. Sending prayers.

3. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Hopefully the sneezing is just one of those things...maybe a touch of allergies, a touch of herpes. Vines and prayers that whatever it is, it's gone quickly.

Great news about the CG...I hope she "sticks"!

Have a great day, Elise!

4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

My civvie cat, Forrest has a herpes infection and his one eye oozing off and on, more on than off. Sometimes, he has those sneezing fits too and he too is a noisy sleeper. Sounds like he's snoring with some grunts mixed in. Some nights it's very loud.

tiffmaxee likes this.
  5. tiffmaxee

I'm hoping my imagination is running wild. Max never sneezed until after his ultrasound visit and the last few nights. It's so strange for it to happen after 18 years.

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  6. Bobbie And Bubba

Maybe he picked up a virus from the vet's office that visit. Hopefully, it will run it's course.

7. tiffmaxee

I thought he got a virus the first time as after two weeks he was good This time he hasn't left the house and shouldn't be stressed and it's a month later. It's just strange.

8. Bobbie And Bubba

If it is a herpes virus, it doesn't go away, just flares up and subsides. Forrest doesn't miss a beat with it, just sneezes some days, running eye some days and sounds like a little root hog sometimes at night sleeping. All the 5 P's are in place despite it.

tiffmaxee likes this.
  9. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Elise, is it possible that Max could have something stuck in his nostrils? Hope you find the cause and/or it ends soon.

tiffmaxee likes this.
  10. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

I sure hope it's just something in the air bothering him and it goes away! Glad all seems well with the new CG...no news is good newso_O Sending vines and prayers Elise and thanks so much for your help yesterday:bighug::bighug:

tiffmaxee likes this.
  11. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed that whatever is bugging him will go away soon. It sure is allergy season and for as much as my cats love sitting in open windows, they have all been a bit sneezy lately.

tiffmaxee likes this.
  12. tiffmaxee

I hope so too but no open windows here.

13. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Harvey has periodic sneezing fits that sound just awful, then after a few days they go away. Never can figure out the trigger. He gets L-lysine because both Cinco and Sasha had active herpes. I suspect that's what makes him sneeze,too. He also snores sometimes.

It's great that Max was asking for food and purring! His numbers look great, as well.

I hope the new CG continues to work out. What a load that would be off your mind!

Sending anti-sneezing vines for Max and vines and prayers for your DM. :bighug:

14. tiffmaxee

Thanks Tricia. I read too much and my mind gets going sometimes.

15. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Yeah, me too. It's all part of being a helicopter mom. :bighug:

tiffmaxee likes this.
  16. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

It really does sound like a herpes flair up....one of the most frustrating diseases out there since there's really nothing you can do about it but supportive care!

It's nice that Max's numbers stay good though! He's looking awesome in the BG department!

Hope day 2 with the new CG goes well....I agree with Karen....No news is good news! Mom might not be singing her praises but if she's not telling her to leave, that's a good sign! Hopefully they'll grow into a good relationship

Surf safely Max!

tiffmaxee likes this.
  17. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

I sure hope Max clears the sneezing soon-
    I am finding strange little things about the boys that I haven't seen/heard before the dental.... hard to explain but Rico seems just a little different.
    sending prayers...:bighug:

18. tiffmaxee

I do think the kidneys take a hit from anesthesia but if they need them they need them.

I'm at my mom's. She's snoring away. So far couldn't get her to take a walk or exercise inside.

I'm thinking of trying Zyrtec tonight to see if it prevents the 3:00 a.m. sneezes. I heard some before I left.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.