5/22 Rosie AMPS 271 +3 144

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Carol in Chicago, May 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Carol in Chicago is Carol in Wisconsin for the next week! Rosie and 3 civvies made the trip last Tuesday.

All is well at the summer house except for some challenges with the carpet I did not notice soon enough. It seems Rose has her new favorite spot... :eek:

All guests departed this AM, so the rug machine and I have been hard at work (with Natures Miracle to follow).

Vines to those in need.

Previous.

Kris & Teasel and HWright like this.
  2. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Natures miracle to the rescue!

Carol in Chicago likes this.
  3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Wow the whole gang traveled with you! How long of a commute is it? Guess Rosie wanted to mark her territory. Nature's Miracle is in a 1/2 gallon size at my house.......

4. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

At my house, we use Simple Green Cat, which can be ordered only through Home Depot online. Last time I had to get more, I got 2 big jugs!

5. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Yep! The whole gang made the 5 hour trip. The only damage was a floor mat in my car. Thinking ahead, I put a pee pad down on the passanger side floor. Rose had other ideas regarding the driver side when I stopped for gas. :rolleyes:

I keep the 1/2 gallon at home. The local Wal-Mart has 32oz which I will refill / replace as needed.

6. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Is Simple Green Cat better? Rose gets fluids daily, so I might need something industrial. I put a pee pad on top of a larger washable pad, but there was either overflow or bad aim and it got under the pad and sat for a whole day! :eek: o_O :banghead:

7. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I have never used Nature's Miracle. My DH was the one who did all the research. His nose is super sensitive so he wanted to be sure to get all the icky odors out and not risk the cats finding the same spot again to pee or throw up on (his logic, not mine). It does work great. I'm linking it here .. I use this size and refill a spray bottle. They also have Simple Green Dog that we used back when our dog was urinating everywhere in the house!

Carol in Chicago likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.