5/22. TiTi's eating and enjoying life again. Start her methimazole ear gel tonight,

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kathy and TiTi, May 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...urther-reducie-indicated.195910/#post-2193687

My vet called me this morning - I guess she was too wiped out last night to respond. I'm pleased that the receptionist gave her the message. It doesn't really matter whether she cares or not, just as long as she's good at her job.

I wish TiTi would eat more. I'm continuing the cipro and cerenea in hopes that TiTi will normalize. The sub-q's twice daily stand at 50-75 mls, depending on when TiTi lets me know that she's had quite enough , thank you very much.:rolleyes:

She's happy and frisky and cuddly loving. :cat::D:cool:

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I'm so glad that TiTi is feeling better and she is happy. I would continue what you are doing with the Cypro and Cerenia, and she hopefully will start eating more as she is feeling more normal. Her BG numbers look good.

Kathy and TiTi likes this.
  3. Kathy and TiTi

Thank you. I'm hoping so, too. Of course, as Wendy said, TiTi might eating less because the Methimazole is beginning to have an effect. I'm looking for weight gain.

4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hey Kathy! I am glad that TiTi is better today. I just got caught up on your thread from yesterday and I was a little stunned about the receptionist and her remark about the CKD. OMG.

Today I got an email from Vet Professionals to join a Nottingham University study for cats with CKD. I meant to put this info in my thread this morning and forgot until now. If you would like to register, the link would be:

Nottingham.onlinesurveys.ac.uk

Let me know if that doesn't work and if you are interested and I can forward the email to your email address in a PM.

5. Kathy and TiTi

The link works, but I can only do the free demo, which expires in 30 days. I didn't sign up yet, because I'm wondering how much the other signups cost. And I am certainly interested.

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad TiTi is doing better and the vet got your message and got back to you.

7. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

8. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that tech was so doom and gloom with you. It sounds like you've been down the CKD road before, so I'm sure you know, it's a lot of ups and downs and even when things look hopeless, sometimes they just bounce back or it's a temporary problem, like a UTI, inflating the numbers. Treat the cat, not the numbers. Anyhow, I'm glad you're vet isn't the one that said all that.

I'm glad TiTi is happy and frisky, I hope you can figure a way to get some chub on her. :bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.