5/23 Rusty AMPS 217, +5 104, PMPS 194

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), May 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Hi L&LL,

Today was a beautiful sunny spring day, and the blackflies were hardly in evidence! Rusty ventured outside for a little while, but he prefers spending his time indoors lately. He has good appetite today, and his breathing is getting better again. Poop is good (but not in the box this morning: it was deposited in Edward's study. Certainly involuntary, because Rusty is very careful with his litterbox).

The beans took advantage of the gorgeous weather to paddle on one of our favorite ponds this afternoon. It was very windy and the wind kept the bugs away. How wonderful to be out in "Blackfly Season" and not to have to wear a bugnet! Tomorrow I'll be climbing a medium sized mountain with friends while the boys hold the fort. I'll surely need my bugnet tomorrow!

Wishing all a good evening,

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice update for Rusty. Glad you got to enjoy your paddle. Enjoy the climb tomorrow.

3. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

How wonderful that you got out today and had such a nice time!!

Great to hear Rusty's eating good and isn't having the bad breathing problems!! Hopefully it'll stay that way for a long time!

Yo Rusty, dude....these hotdogs are awesome!! I don't knows how you do it, but you makes dem so yummy!! I takes another one....wif extra kraut please! ~ China

4. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

5. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

YAY for beautiful weather! Always happy to hear that Rusty is doing well; oops on the accident in the study!

6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Nice report Rusty even if there was a missed box incident. Have fun on hike. Black flies are abundant here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.