5/25 Meme AMPS 140 ( need little help)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by rawia, May 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rawia

rawia Member

2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

I am sorry, can't advise. I hope someone who can sees this soon. Hope this bumps your thread.

3. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

stay the course. You've only been at this dose for 3 cycles..... It might be a failed reduction but I would give it at least another day.

4. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

You probably just took the reduction a little too early but I'd go ahead and hold it at least 1 more cycle before calling it a failed reduction.

A 49 is right there on the line....if they come up easily and you don't have to fight to keep them up, it's sometimes better to hold the dose instead of reducing (for cats that have been on insulin awhile and are closely monitored)

For cats that don't hold reductions, a lot of times we'll suggest waiting until they drop below 50 three separate times (or drop below 40 once)

Come on now Meme!! Work that juice a little harder please!!

5. rawia

rawia Member

Yes i was looking at China’s SS yesterday and i noticed that you do not take reduction so fast which make me thinking of holding the dose for little while, i will try this and hope it worked. Because she never did that before, reduction always worked and she was well regulated even on drop dose, this is all new to me that is why i am little scary and disappointed.

I hold the 0.25 for one more day after she dropped to 49 but what make me thinking that i need to reduce is that she was high all the day. I am really stuck and have no idea what to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.