5/26/18 Olive AMPS 188; +4=106; +7=91; PMPS 320; +5=204

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, May 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Is it possible she is finally getting with the program????? I'm inclined to stick with this dose for few more cycles. It's also possible yesterday's PS of 325 was an error, I didn't redo because it's not unusual for her, but I'm questioning it might have been a 225. Don't know how to go back in meter to check.

So we join the Acro group now, with results of 389 despite what vet says. She has enough symptoms. Her head has always looked out of proportion to her body, but thought it was because she was underweight. No protruding jaw though. Her front feet I thought have always been a little weird. There really isn't any definition of where the toes are. You see them when she walks, which is more like a prance, but when not walking you don't see toes. And they are wide and not rounded at the end. She has the grunting, raspy throaty sounds and the breathing. We know she has the murmur and the hcm. So yeah, she's Acro.

I can't find the fine tooth comb. I had it last night combing her and Tux and now have no idea where it is. Medium tooth just doesn't do it.

Another sunny day here.

Everyone have a great holiday weekend and be safe.

Shoeskitty-GA likes this.
  2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Nice start to today for Olive!
    Have a nice long weekend Paula!

3. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Have a great weekend, Paula. And the fine tooth comb surely will reappear when you’re not looking for it.;):bighug::cat:

4. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Oh yes, the missing comb...I play that game here often :rolleyes: Beautiful start Miss Olive, now nice and easy head to the lagoon.

5. Olive & Paula

Found the comb in its normal spot. How did 2 of us miss it when we even cleaned off the small table where is sits?????

Look at her working this nice and easy. :) I won't get to check now until later as it's laundry day at dad's.

She loves loves loves the VE rabbit dried treats.:p

6. Olive & Paula

I wonder if the new hepato support supplement is making the PMPS high. It's new and I started it 3 days ago. I give it in the am +6 meal. Dr checked and said it didn't contain sugars or carby ingredients. Label doesn't show any either. I won't give it awhile and see what happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.