5/26 - Luci AMPS - 401,2+250,4+167, 7+219,PMPS 291, 2+ 232

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, May 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday

So Luci and DH had an exciting evening. I'm not sure why I cannot convince him to give her MC or HC as soon as he sees that 100 point drop - from her PMPS to 2+ - I even got up, went downstairs and got out a can of MC for him to give her! And there it sits on the counter this morning, huh? I don't want to go into a tirade on him as he's doing the best he can (I guess)....I would have opened the darn can and given her a teaspoon...but I was asleep and said 'give her some medium carb to keep her from plunging too much, too fast'...oh well...

She was off to the races! And she got below 50 before he came back upstairs and told me she was at 45 - so back downstairs I go to get out a can of HC - which I opened and fed her a generous teaspoon...and finally he reports to me at 1 a.m. our time that she was back to 71 - I set my alarm to get up in 2 hours to check her - food appeared to be doing it's job and I also think she passed her nadir ...

So let's see what Luci does today with her dosecrease... I swear that girl is going to be the death of us all...DH is tired and grumpy this morning...ugh :(

2. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

That's a lot of excitement to start the weekend! Here's to a more uneventful, but fruitful, day today!! :bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Well now that's some way to start the day. But now the bounce so everyone can take a nap.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Sue and Luci

Ok, buying new FF today; checking all the cans so I can write the Carbs on the bottom of every can:
    This site: https://catinfo.org/docs/SortableCatFoodChartCatinfo.org2-22-13.htm - says FF Flaked Tuna is 9%
    This site: file:///D:/sue/Downloads/2017CatFoodProteinFatCarbPhosphorusChart.pdf - says FF Flaked Tuna is 5%
    I've found several others with conflicting info as well: ie FF Trout Feast: Flaked - 1st site says 7%, 2nd site says 4% -
    which one should I go with?
    Also picked up 2 cans of FF Creamy Delights: Tuna Feast with a touch of Real Milk in a Creamy Sauce - can't find this one on any list anywhere...
    Thanks!

Last edited: May 26, 2018
  5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Sue and Luci

7. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I just found your condo for today. :eek::eek: when I saw you mentioned excitement last night so I had to go back and see if I missed something. Sneaky Luci.. Waiting until you went to bed to go visit the sharks. :facepalm:

8. Sue and Luci

Luci is wearing us out :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.