5/26 Osha AMPS 110 +3 172 +6 51 +7 43 +7.5 73 +10 87

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Osha, May 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

5/7

Good afternoon!

Osha has been doing very well. She has been happy, purry, snuggly and just super cute. We have a family of chipmunks nearby so the cats are having fun staring at them through the windows. :)She surprised me with a lime green just now. She was so happy to get her favorite yummy gravy food. :rolleyes:

Things have just been super busy for me. The end of the school year brings on endless assessments and events. Next week is parent teacher conferences and a field trip and the week after that is field day, two water days and our graduation ceremony. The week after that is the last week and it isn't with the students. My assistant and I will do our home visits during that week and then it is summer break!! Sébastien will arrive here on my last day of school. He is actually starting his trip next Thursday where he is traveling to Pennsylvania for an air show and then going to many air museums for the following weeks and eventually ending up here with me and my daughter. I can't wait!!! :D:D

I hope all the kitties and beans are doing well.

Amanda and Kitty Osha, The Empress

2. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

:bighug:

Great report! Glad things are going well. Osha looks great :cat:

Osha likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.