5/27 China AMPS 90,+3 53,+5 47,+7.5 61, PMPS 104,+2.5 75,+6 78

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), May 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Well I guess Miss China finally got tired of all that paddling and decided to come up on the beach for a little while tonight!!

Good thing too....she was starting to get kind of moldy-smelling from always being wet!...LOL

But seriously, she was driving me crazy for food late in the cycle and I gave in and gave her some so I'm not surprised.

The syringes in this last bunch are awful!! I really need to spend some time figuring out how to use the calipers, but that'll have to wait until I can see better. This morning was horrid....the more I tried, the blurrier the lines got so I finally just had to say "it is what it is" and go for it.

Hope you're all having a good holiday weekend (if you're in the US) and your kitties are doing great!

2. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo China, I'm heading over to the lagoon and we can both keep an eye on the kitties from the lifeguard station. I'll man the binoculars and you can work the whistle.
    ~ Rusty

Chris, I hope that your next syringe will be better. Sometimes I just have to start over with these tiny doses. Hang in there!

3. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

I've been looking at SS & I don't see if you're following TR or SLGS ?

4. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

It's TR, but because China is a long term diabetic and Chris has A LOT of data on her, it's kind of modified for her specific quirks. After you've been doing this a while, you learn what does and doesn't work for your cat, so you take a few liberties with the protocol. Not something you want to do before you have a lot of data and are very familiar with how insulin affects your cat.

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

China is looking good. Sorry your syringes are so bad. I hope the next ones are better.

6. Tasha & Darwin

Tasha & Darwin Well-Known Member

Looking good China - you go girl!

7. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

Good news about China.
    What's up with your eyes? I had cataracts at one point and my vision was blurry and dark.
    Vines for your eyes. healing vines.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.