5/27 Rusty AMPS 146, +5.5 36, +9 85, PMPS 207, +4.5 100

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), May 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Hi L&LL,

Rusty was a bit subdued today. His appetite wasn't as good as it has been, his congestion/sinuses were bothering him, but . . . he had good poops! He spent a lot of the day sleeping. Our weather may be to blame: very humid, very strong winds from the southeast, rain showers. Rusty didn't want to go outside.

I got the paperwork done that has been hanging over my head. Tomorrow our group is having our annual Memorial Day paddle and picnic. I hope the weather improves.

Wishing you all a good Memorial Day as we remember those who gave their lives for our country so that we could live in peace and harmony and enjoy the benefits of democracy. We must stay vigilant!

2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

36?? Really Rusty!!...So that's why China was out in the deep water this morning....she was looking for you!!

Hope the weather cooperates for your paddle tomorrow Ella!!

3. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed for nice weather for y'all tomorrow.

Feel better Rusty :cat:

4. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

good thing China was out there and brought you back....
    Scritches to the Nap Meister....

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

'night, all. Rusty finished his dinner and now is starting in on his nighttime fuds.

6. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

I can relate, Rusty. Hot humid weather makes me feel crummy, too!

I'm glad his appy improved this evening. Have fun tomorrow, Ella!

Sending appy and breathing vines.

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Rusty ate better. I hope his breathing is better today and your weather improves.

8. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Must have been something in the air yesterday; seems to be a lot of shark hunting going on.
    Happy to hear that Rusty is eating well. YAY on good poop!

9. Tasha & Darwin

Tasha & Darwin Well-Known Member

Glad you came back away from the sharks Rusty! Hope his appy and congestion improves today. Happy Memorial Day to you and your family! :bighug:

10. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ella! :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Wow... it has been such a long time since I have posted. I think of you guys daily. I hope all is well with you, Edward and Rusty.

WOW on that 36 Rusty! You trying to keep your beans on their toes? Lola, Bug and Vanessa can relate.. all that warm humid weather makes them very mellow and subdued too. They wonder if maybe you'd like some cool PNW air? perhaps a day trip to Mannie's treehouse? They've been bust sprucing it up, getting ready for all those summer parties. Zip line still works too! See ya soon maybe?

I hope Rusty is doing well. Keep on truckin' Rusty!

I will hope for good weather today for your Memorial Day paddle. No rains! And sunny skies. Things are pretty normal here, some really nice days and then some wet ones. So it goes in the PNW. ;)

ALl is well here. Nicholas and William are finishing up the school year, and planning their summer. They have such plans for all our river adventures. We can hardly wait. Hard to believe that next school year Nicholas will be in 2nd grade, William in kindergarten. They are still swimming, still enjoying all their time in the pool. Both boys will be back to soccer this coming month. Busy still rules. :joyful: DH remains cancer free, been two years now since his surgery and chemo. For that w are very grateful.

Vanessa continues to do well, lymphoma seems to be in check, going on 8 months now since her Dx. We have discovered recently that she also as high BP, and are in the process of getting that under control, with amlodipine. She remains difficult to pill. My sweet cuddly affectionate senior turns into this monster when one says pill. :rolleyes::smuggrin: So... all meds are compounded. We are also trying to reduce the dosage of prednisilone, down now to about half the original dosage. it seems to be the one we will have to keep her at for a while. All in all, she has no clue she is sick, and continues to be the great cat she is. At their annual "physical" Bug's vet found that one of his lymph nodes in his neck was "enlarged", so w are trying to figure out the cause. We've been through cystology (sp), histology labs, both were inconclusive. I am beginning to hate that word inconclusive.... :rolleyes: We are now waiting on the results from a lymphoma panel, which can take up to 4 weeks to get results from. :eek: 4 weeks? well, here's hoping that is negative. So we wait.... In the meantime he too continues to be the same ole Bug, laid back and mellow and content. Lola has mellowed some, but still is our feisty crazy girl. The catio continues to be the place to be for them. It is best thing I ever built :joyful::smuggrin::):) They spend most of their day out in it.

ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY! And take care. Miss you guys! :cat::cat::cat:

11. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Hi Michelle, I'll reply to your essay later today. Things are very hectic here. In the meantime would Bug, Lola and Vanessa like to host the Full Flower Moon party tonight (29 May)? I'm assuming that they will, so will post the party condo and we can look forward to lots of fun.
    Chef Rusty will be busy

12. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

WooHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a blast! Rusty, we were so honored to host the party. it was so cool to have all the kitties here, just like the days of old. Thank you Rusty! ~~ Lola, Bug and Vanessa! :cat::cat::cat:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.