5/28 China AMPS 124,+2 82,+6 79,+8 71, PMPS 70,+5 73

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), May 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Don't ask because I don't know where that AMPS came from, but Miss China got right back to duty at the lagoon!

Hopefully she got it out of her system though!!

After much debate (mostly with myself), I've decided to postpone my cataract surgery and make sure that I can get the upgraded lens instead of taking the chance of going tomorrow morning and them not being able to offer it. As much as I hate putting it off one minute longer, I figured that I'd be much better off in the long run going ahead and spending a little money to get my vision as good as it can be....both far and near!

I'm going to see if I can move my pain clinic appointment to this week and do the surgery next week, but with the holiday, I'm not sure they can get my medication soon enough to do that.

Hope everybody here in the US has had a nice holiday. Don't forget to thank a Veteran!

2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

China just sleeping in and I'm sticking to it.........

Waiting for better lens makes sense. Good luck with the surgery.

3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Beautiful numbers like usual!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing for China. Hope everything works out with you switching your appointment times.

5. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

China is looking really good!

Hope your cataract surgery and lens replacement will be soon and successful.

6. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

I think she was just patrolling the beach to let her fur dry out a little. She's such a dutiful deputy.

I like your decision on the surgery. I hope you can get your appointments rearranged the way you need them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.