5/28 Jenks AMPS 99 PMPS 248 +7 81 +10 61

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AZJenks, May 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

5/20

You don't post for a day or two because nothing's happening and then BAM, 8 days have gone by without a condo!

There's still not much to report. Jenks is still Jenks, but our numbers are drifting in the wrong direction. The long stretches of greens overnight and partially into the morning are giving way to more blues. I tried small dose adjustments to try to steer him back on course, but that really didn't correct anything. We just finished a run at 10U, which is a nice round number, so I think it's a good time to

[​IMG]

and start using larger dose adjustments. Tonight I opted for a whole unit jump to 11U. We'll see what happens.

Barbara & Uncle (GA) likes this.
  2. Barbara & Uncle (GA)

Barbara & Uncle (GA) Well-Known Member

Welcome back! I know how that can go :cat:
    Good luck with the dosecrease :D

3. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yep....Jenks is being Jenks!!

Hopefully the new dose will get his attention (again)

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope the new dose helps bring better numbers for Jenks.

5. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

Down to 61 with a couple hours until AMPS. I got a little nervous and thought to myself, "Self, maybe 1U is a little too aggressive. Maybe we should cut back to 10.5U for the AM?" So I grabbed the calipers and my reference syringe and then started laughing. In my absent-mindedness earlier, I only set them to 10.5U, so we've been there all along. So much for BE AGGRESSIVE! hah Consciously, I was. Subconciously, I was more reserved. Well played subconcious.

We'll hang out here at 10.5U and see what happens.

6. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.