5/29 China AMPS 89,+5 55,+10 70, PMPS 72,+3 65,+6 69

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), May 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Miss China's had a good day!! :D:D:D:D:D

She spent most of the day digging around in her closet mumbling something about being a bumble bee...don't ask me!! ;)

Hope you've all had a good Tuesday and your kitties are great!! Don't expect them home anytime soon tonight though...it's Full Flower Moon party time!!

Got my cataract surgery rescheduled for next Tuesday and since I had originally had a pain clinic appointment on Wednesday, I changed it to Monday so I wouldn't have to try to drive all the way to Columbia the day after...especially since I will have to drive back to the doctor's office Wednesday morning for a re-check on the eye.

2. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Glad the schedule is working out! Sending vines for successful cataract surgery.

Yo China, You are a Busy Body Bee for sure! Buzz on over to the party.
    ~ Rusty

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing for China. Glad you got your appointments rescheduled.

4. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

:joyful: I immediately got a picture in my mind of China's closet; kind of like this, but bigger (and look, there's the bee frock!).
    [​IMG]

5. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

I'm glad you were able to juggle your appointments around in a way that will work for you.

Meanwhile, Miss China has been hard at work in the lagoon. Rock on, China!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.