5/30/10 Olive AMPS 334; +7=106; PMPS 342; +4=210

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, May 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday

The pinks are back. I forgot the higher dose was still active. Now the depot is adjusted to the reducie dose. Will see where this takes us. That explains why she was punky last night. Someone ate the +8 last night, just don't know who.

It lets me go to store for their food. Tux woke me at 4:30 AM to play. Now this has to stop.

Bellasmom and Tracey&Jones (GA) like this.
  2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Oh Olive! :p Off the trampoline and into the lagoon with you!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Olive heads back down and surfs today. Sorry Tux woke you up so early to play.

4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

I have one that woke me up to feed her at 5AM. DH got up and threw down some whiskas treats. Jones was in there like a dirty shirt! Maybe we should set up a play date for them at that hour!

Hope Olive comes back down for you soon.

I

5. Olive & Paula

That sounds good. He wakes me every morning between 4:30 -6:30. Usually to eat but sometimes just to play. He gets time out in the basement. That's the no feed zone before shot time.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  6. Olive & Paula

If she follows pattern we have 3 days to go before seeing a green again.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  7. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Maybe you should make plans to go away tomorrow and be sure to tell her about it....then she'll be green! :rolleyes:

Olive & Paula likes this.
  8. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

I think the greens you saw yesterday was the new dose. That was a pretty big drop from +2-+5 last night :arghh: She'll come back down sooner than you think is my bet;)

9. Olive & Paula

On my errands today I stopped in 2 other vet practices. One will call me tomorrow. The other won't talk to me unless I open a new client account, have all records faxed from current vet (something I don't want to do until I tell vet first) they won't except my copies, set appt for consult/second opinion, bring cat in for exam.

I was only asking while there, if they suggest home testing, if I ask for an exotic test will they do it, can I do curves at home instead of them doing it, are they familiar with lantus/levemir, will they fax script to Canada for my insulin, how often will they require cat to be seen, what is their view on vaccinations, rx foods???? They would not answer 1 question. It doesn't seem as if they would be willing to work with pet parent

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  10. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

That's too bad. Those questions are valid!

tiffmaxee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.