6/10 Boomer Beans on Vacation

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Jun 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Good morning!
    We're flying home today; happy to be seeing my babies later today :bighug:
    Yesterday we drove back to Banff; we had been there the day before with the local photographer. We did see a black bear in a clearing in nearby woods but we were on a busy highway so didn't pull over for a photo. We went back to a specific lake where there's known to be a pair of Loons (they weren't there yesterday) and although we still didn't see the Loons, there were 3 female Bighorn Sheep laying by the side of the road, which is something that we never did find with the local photographer. So today's photo is of one of the three female Bighorn sheep! Enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice picture. Have a safe trip home.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Cool sheep!!! Safe travels, Judy!

4. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Beautiful!! Safe trip home! I know your kitties will be glad to see you and DH!

5. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Beautiful picture! Safe trip and I bet your boys will be happy to see you. My brats always gave me the cold shoulder for at least a day when returning from a trip.

6. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Very cool picture! ...not quite as impressive as the grizzly, but still really cool! ;)

Have a safe trip back. I hope your boys will be excited to have you back home. I think out of my crew, it is usually Mandarin that is the most excited to see me. He's so scared that everyone else that he is probably just plain relieved that he has me back.

7. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

@Mandarin'sMom Boomer is very shy but this time apparently came out to greet our kitty sitter each time and had no qualms about eating while she was nearby. Made me feel a lot better about being away; knowing that he will allow her to pet/brush him etc. Allen is what we call our "walmart greeter" lol and is friends with everyone lol

Mandarin'sMom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.