6/10 Luci AMPS 216,1+177,3+112,4+95,5+91,6+119,PMPS 320,2+201,4+161,7+155

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jun 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday - no lagoon visit

Maybe it's taking her a while to adjust to the new dose.:coffee:

Healing vines to all the sick L&L kitties out there. Luci is sitting in the tree watching others enjoy the lagoon and surfing, congrats to those kitties.:D

Enjoy a relaxing Sunday beans! :kiss:

2. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Luci, momma bean would like to see some green please!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Any time she goes to the lagoon and doesn't get w'd da sharks, momma bean feels like it's Christmas!!! :D And today - finally - a toe dip. It's a little late in the day for her - she usually reaches her nadir late morning - but I'll take it!:smuggrin: Now just to keep her up on that surfboard...she's such a beginner and always flings off the kit-kat water wings! :nailbiting::nailbiting: Wants to take risks - I just don't understand that girl!!:( Now I have to sit here on the beach and watch to make sure she doesn't go down with those bad sharkies!:nailbiting::nailbiting: No mojitos for momma until she's safe!:coffee:

6+ She's relaxing on the beach now - it was a nice little surfing lesson there - hope she goes back soon and surfs some more - can I hope that the more she surfs, the better she'll get at it?

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    Osha likes this.
  4. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Great day for Luci! :D:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.